Buying GIMP tutorials writer wanted for long term project

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Idea Studios, Dec 15, 2014.

Wanted . Person to write in depth tutorials (including screenshots) for using GIMP for graphics and web design... covering all sort of topics from beginner to advanced. Must be able to write in easy to understand conversational english. I would prefer someone who is already well experienced in using GIMP to create designs and web layouts. This project will be long term, and will expand to cover photography topics in the near future.

If you are interested, PM me with a writing sample of this type, and your desired pay - either per word, or per tutorial.

Questions? Please feel free to contact me via my profile.

Idea Studios, Dec 15, 2014 IP
  2. ThisOldMan

ThisOldMan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I use GIMP and Inkscape. This is a poster I made with GIMP and Inkscape.
    [​IMG]

I can write tutorials for you about GIMP. In fact, I will write an actual, full-featured tutorial for you, rather than just give you a sample. So do you want to give me a title to write on or shall I make my own? If you want to see how I write, you can look at some of my articles on Constant Content here:
    https://www.constant-content.com/Author/50465-Victor_Leigh_aka_ThisOldMan-details-0.htm

Thank you.

ThisOldMan, Dec 15, 2014 IP
  3. Idea Studios

Idea Studios Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    A sample tutorial would be of great help in evaluating your experience level. How about a tutorial on text effects... try "how to make a flaming text effect" Thanks :)

Idea Studios, Dec 16, 2014 IP