1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Ghost Writer Wanted to write 20,000 words

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by alzack, Oct 20, 2012.

Hi

I am looking for somebody to be a ghost writer for a book.

The niche is "Chemical Engineering". Those who are from Chemical Engineering background have advantage.

I need 20,000 words of content. It will be generally about Chemical Engineering and related future career.

I'm not really concern about the turn around time. I am more concern on the quality of article and honesty of the ghost writer.

For successful candidate, I will provide a table of content as a guide for you to work on.

Those interested can PM me. Please provide proof of your good writing and also your best price. I will consider the best quality writer which quote me a good reasonable price. Those who quote too high, I will not consider.

At the end of the day, the ownership of the article will belong to me.

Thanks and best regards

p/s: Successful candidate may be offered to write for my next project should he or she proofs to be a quality and trusted writer.

alzack, Oct 20, 2012 IP