1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ghost orders in Woocommerce

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Boxwell, Jan 12, 2017.

Hello,

Over the last couple of months we have been receiving 'ghost' orders through our Woocommerce shop. There is no record in Woocommerce or in the database regarding the order, but the payment is made to our paypal account and the customer then gets in touch to ask where it is?

I'm not even sure where to troubleshoot this as there is no record of these in the database.

If someone can provide any help it would be really appreciated.

We are running the most up to date Wordpress version and have updated all our plugins.

Thanks,

Graeme

Boxwell, Jan 12, 2017 IP
  2. Shahzad Jameel

Shahzad Jameel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Graeme,

It looks like website is broken in terms of functionality or open for hacking.You should hire some developer to check it in detaisl.

Thankss

Shahzad Jameel, Jan 13, 2017 IP
  3. Boxwell

Boxwell Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for you response Shahzad. I don't see any evidence as to why this should be open for hacking. We are PCI compliant and running the standard hosting for eCommerce with SSL etc.

It looks like one single product has been causing the problems so we are replacing this to see if this resolves the issue.

AJAJUL - while I appreciate you taking the time to respond, I think you have added this to the wrong forum!

Boxwell, Jan 16, 2017 IP