1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting Traffic to Website??

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by First Light, Dec 19, 2016.

Hello

How do I get traffic for my technology site?

First Light, Dec 19, 2016 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What is your URL?

Agent000, Dec 19, 2016 IP
  3. Popche

Popche Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of ways out there to be honest, but one free quick method you can try is by posting on related Facebook groups with interesting articles from your website. That is some quick traffic that you can get. But i suggest you start learning SEO, and see where you can take it from there (I say this because I learned a lot more than just SEO when I researching on SEO).

Popche, Dec 19, 2016 IP
  4. KevinACrider

KevinACrider Member

Best Answers:
    It's really a 2-fold problem. Once you get people to your site, you need to get them to stay and to come back. Bringing them in to a site with boring or irrelevent content will only make them leave right away and hurt your bounce rate.

The best way to do this is to create good, engaging content. If you have content people want to read then they will keep coming back, they will tell their friends, they will share your content and your traffic/growth will all happen organically. Yes, this is what Google tells you and everybody thinks there is some magic answer to make fast money but this is the right answer. Content is king.

KevinACrider, Dec 19, 2016 IP