1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting traffic from USA

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by imza86, Aug 30, 2015.

Hi, this is my website http://www.buybuy.sg/portable-bathtubs/

One of my best products that i have for international market is the portable bathtubs, i do get a few here and there international customers from USA, AUS and recently Finland.

From my google analytics i can see that i have a few international traffic which i got should be from search engines.

I know it is very hard for me to rank SEO keywords but are there any other traffic sources i can use? Maybe some classifieds advertisement which is free for the USA and anymore ?

Thanks

imza86, Aug 30, 2015 IP
  2. ibwashin

ibwashin Peon

Best Answers:
    Really you can find a lot of traffic sources using google, the best sources are usually the top few that aren't being advertised but are actual search results. The problem is how expensive it is. I normally just use Social Media to advertise because its free haha. My website had grown so much from doing that. Unlike yourself i'm not selling anything, but many people are usually skeptical. My website is paying people to complete surveys its free to join so its an easy sale, but people still are unsure, but social media has helped me a lot. Compare your website to mine, its really not intricate, if i can do it so can you.

[​IMG]

ibwashin, Sep 1, 2015 IP
  3. askmarcus

askmarcus Peon

Best Answers:
    you can try to advertise your products in other ppl's website which you can find it in this website call buysellads.com, and from there look for a website that is suitable and has a higher ranking compare to your website...

alexa.com..... is the place for you to find out the ranking of the website......

askmarcus, Sep 4, 2015 IP
  4. Maa

Maa Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use classified sites and freeadboards.
    Viral marketing sites
    Banner exchange sites
    Safelists

Maa, Sep 15, 2015 IP
  5. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    I found this on youtube, Personally I didnt try this yet....hope it helps.

wanessmark, Sep 16, 2015 IP
  6. George Peirson

George Peirson Active Member

Best Answers:
    YouTube is one of the best sources of traffic right now. Do some video demos of your products and put them up on YouTube.

George Peirson, Sep 16, 2015 IP
  7. mattdigital

mattdigital Peon

Best Answers:
    I use Traffic Monsoon for my advertising. It allows you to set the location to wherever you want using geocoding. It's very easy to use, drives lots of traffic, and allows you to get some of the money back through profit sharing.
    To learn more, check it out here.

mattdigital, Sep 18, 2015 IP