1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting to front page of google for high value keyword

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Max2000, Feb 25, 2017.

HI,

so i want to get to the front page of google, none of the tactics I did seem to work until now, so I am to throw a long shot.

What do you think to write an article with 10.000 words, uniquely researched article that is with title keyword. Is there a chance that google will consider this to throw up to the main page. Keyword is highly competitive, but no long articles has been written about it until now.

Max2000, Feb 25, 2017 IP
  2. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just writing one article probably will not do it. It's possible, but not probable. Creating relevant backlinks after you've written the article may help a bit as well.

danasurvey, Feb 25, 2017 IP
  3. MegaMikeJr

MegaMikeJr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is a combination of things. You do need to have good quality content, but you must also have the bridge to drive the traffic to your page. That bridge can be in the form of backlinks, citations or social channels. Invest in each wisely.

MegaMikeJr, Feb 26, 2017 IP
  4. SeoMarketergr

SeoMarketergr Member

Best Answers:
    It depends. Consider the local seo and avoid the huge competition. Create a phrase with this keyword and start writting. After that you have to create internal and external links. External links is the most difficult part. Especially if you have big competition.

SeoMarketergr, Feb 26, 2017 IP
  5. M47islam

M47islam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    www.usawm.Fnfbuzz.com

M47islam, Mar 1, 2017 IP