1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting the most for your domains?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by bingseo@live.com, Jul 5, 2013.

Where is the best place to get the most for your domains? Is it best to try and sell on a site like this or to look within the Niche and find a buyer?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
    bingseo@live.com, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  2. D-Bizzle

D-Bizzle Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can always try godady auctions to sell your domain. You can put it there for a 'buy now price' or put it on auction. A lot will depend on how old the domain is and how many drops it has. The general rule is: Older the domain, the more desirable. 0 drops is also very desirable.

D-Bizzle, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  3. Virtualted

Virtualted Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've had luck typing in your domain into Google and looking at the adwords advertisers. These advertisers are paying for clicks which would be free if your domain/website had 1st page exposure.

Virtualted, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  4. dsmpub

dsmpub Active Member

Best Answers:
    Many people have success with Flippa. You can also post your offer on forums and other online platforms so you won't have to pay any listing fees.

dsmpub, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  5. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The value of a domain name is in the eye of the buyer. About a year ago I sold one of my domains for $350. The reason why the buyer paid so much is because I owned the name that he wanted for his business. Otherwise it probably would have sold for $5 or $10. I wouldn't recommend selling domains on marketplaces. Instead, try to go directly to the person who will most likely want it. With the right sales pitch you could get a few hundred bucks for some of your domains.

gregdavidson, Jul 11, 2013 IP