1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting the appropriate ads from adsense...

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by cemlouis, Nov 11, 2004.

Hi,

I have a skyscraper google adsense banner on top of my page, because of there is nothing on the top the banner shows the same ads on it... But When I put the banner at the bottom line of my page the banner flashes (showing lots of ads)... How can I make the banner show the ads after the page loads? I tried a few tricks on javascript but couldn't handle it... I used body onload= bla bla bla...

Thanx in advance,
    Cem Louis

cemlouis, Nov 11, 2004 IP
  2. dejaone

dejaone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    check yout html code. google ad server may think the bottom ad is the first ad unit on your page. First ad is the ad that shows up first in your html code, not necessarily the ad unit displays on top of the page.

dejaone, Nov 11, 2004 IP
  3. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    or you could use absolute postioning so you can have the code at the bottom of your page but make it display wherever you want it.

mopacfan, Nov 11, 2004 IP
  4. cemlouis

cemlouis Member

Best Answers:
    to dejaone:

I am sorry but I couldn't understand what you are saying I put the first script tag on the top of my page and the second to the bottom of page which is:

<script type="text/javascript"
    src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
    </script>

but the skyscraper displays at the bottom... Can you be more clear? Thank you anyway...

to mopacfan:

my site is center aligned is the absolute positioning can be done these type of alignes? because I think on resolution changes this makes the page not seen correctly?

cemlouis, Nov 11, 2004 IP