1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting Started With Bitcoin... One Method

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ranfurly, Oct 31, 2016.

Hello everybody, continuing from the last post. This is also in reply to a query on how to get your 1st btc.

First-up:

1) Beginning Bitcoin...fast setup
    - Start out with a fresh email address...Why not?
    - Get new email to open up a bitcoin wallet. I work with coinbase however there are others on bitcoin org
    - Finance your account. Debit card etc. Later I'll show you a great method to do this

2) Analyzing Bitcoin...Quick fast
    - Right here I make use of bitcoinaverage com
    - Virtually all the cryptocurrencies are available and the website gets refreshed very regularly. Simply
    play around on the site and check if you see anything interesting.

Finished? Right so now we deal

ranfurly, Oct 31, 2016 IP
  2. Jetfire

Jetfire Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's a general idea of how to get Bitcoins... But it doesn't seem like a very in-depth guide that links to anything. Regardless, the best bitcoin wallets available are generally hardware or secure on your own computer. For anyone looking for a btc wallet, click here.

Jetfire, Nov 1, 2016 IP
  3. ranfurly

ranfurly Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there, carrying on from the last post

3) Where exactly & How To Buy and sell Them
    - Fastest means would be to buy from somebody you know, or best have a look at localbitcoins
    - Utilizing this site you will find people in your area eager to order your coins
    - Potential buyers with the best ratings are usually up-front to make sure they are handy to find
    - Simply use the approach below, the tabs are encased in " "

a generate account
    b "send" btc from coinbase to localbitcoins wallet with localbitcoins address
    c "sell bitcoins" top buyers "sell" "send trade request"
    d "post a trade" establish as local provider "I want to" "sell your bitcoins locally"
    uncheck "Floating price" "Price equation" type bitcoinaverageusd*1.05

Upcoming is the final and most thrilling part

ranfurly, Nov 1, 2016 IP
  4. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    etc, Nov 1, 2016 IP
  5. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    bitcoin-wallet.net?

First of all do not trust an online wallet. People in the bitcointalk don't trust them even the blockchain.info wallet. so NEVER store btcs to them.
    I don't know why these guys are recommending them.

bitcoinaverage? its been up for years but never had I saw anyone in bitcoin community ever talking nor recommending it. if someone wants to buy bitcoin, you may have to do meetups with someone from localbitcoin or you can do it on kraken or bitfinex. these are legal exchanges to which you can buy btc thru fiat. you may have to show IDs for these exchanges.

etc, Nov 1, 2016 IP
  6. ranfurly

ranfurly Peon

Best Answers:
    Whats up everyone
    Let's get into this. It's uncomplicated, simple and if adhered to exactly to plan, extremely profitable.
    Let's play...

After we have set-up our localbitcoins account lets get selling some BITcoin
    In your internet browser set up 3 tabs...coinbase, localbitcoins, Paypal My Cash and bitcoinaverage (okay 4)

This might just take a few minutes...really

In localbitcoins
    use "show more" option to determine technique you want tobe paid in
    try to find buyers with (100%+ 100%) feedback scores
    Paypal My Cash is among the speediest to earn cash. Additionally much less fees. Just click buyers ad. Check out packs buyer wants to sell

Methods To Sell Your Bitcoin
    - localbitcoins enter pack you wish to trade for, "How much you wish to sell?" this will get how much btc you need to sell.

Insert this amount to
    - coinbase to figure out just how much it will cost, press "buy"
    - localbitcoins "dashboard" "wallet xxxxxx" "receive bitcoins" copy and paste whole address
    - coinbase "send" btc amount to localbitcoins address. press "next" "send"
    - wait around a few minutes to verify 3 times
    - "sell bitcoins" "How much you wish to sell?" "Send Trade Request" get contact message
    - await code in message area. Copy/Paste code in Paypal My Cash "Load Funds Now"
    - when funds obtained return to localbitcoins contact area "send" "thank you" message
    - press "Release bitcoins" add two-factor authentification code "Confirm"...done

There after I can show you how to get in on this awesome... Well I will show you laters.

Only that no need to "fund" your wallet...Just sell your bitcoin.:p

ranfurly, Nov 1, 2016 IP