1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Rules Getting refund

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by mrforum, Jul 7, 2016.

Hello,

Is it possible to get a refund for a purchase i made ? I purchased a set of articles because it said it's plagiarism checked. But after buying the articles i saw that all of the articles were just rewritten from already existing articles on the internet. If i use those articles on any website surely google will penalize the site for duplicate content.

If you want i can show proof by providing you with the original article on the internet.

mrforum, Jul 7, 2016 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Funds don't go through us, you pay the buyer directly. Since we aren't a party in the transaction, there isn't a way for us to refund you money (since we never had it to begin with). You would want to talk to author (the person you paid). If you can't work it out with them, you can use the normal PayPal dispute system.

digitalpoint, Jul 7, 2016 IP
  3. mrforum

mrforum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But i really think you involve in the transaction, because i bought it as the system said it's plagiarism checked (while it was not). Plagiarism doesn't means that it has to match word by word. But a smart plagiarism check should match articles which are rewritten by changing words/ sentences.

mrforum, Jul 7, 2016 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There isn't a way for us to trigger a refund on a transaction that we aren't a party to even if we wanted to. If you didn't send us money, how exactly would you suggest we force whoever you paid to give you a refund? We can't log into their PayPal account any more easily than you can. That's what the whole PayPal dispute process is for. If you aren't able to work it out with the seller, PayPal's dispute resolution system is what you want to use.

digitalpoint, Jul 7, 2016 IP
  5. mrforum

mrforum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know that you have no control over the transaction or PayPal accounts.

But i wanted to let you know that all these happened because of DigitalPoint's poor plagiarism detection system. Otherwise i will not have purchased these at the first place.

mrforum, Jul 7, 2016 IP