1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting Ranked on Google Local Business Listing

Discussion in 'Google' started by hasitruparel, Mar 13, 2008.

Hello All,

I was wanting to know what is the best way to get higher rankings in Google Local Business Listing?

I am already verified there, however I do not appear for most of my keywords.

Regards, Hasit

hasitruparel, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  2. smartfinds

smartfinds Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Hasit,

It is a service we offer separately to get businesses ranked on multiple local listing locations. As you can imagine being only on Google will not do the trick as the mobile industry becomes more engaged in this process. Mobile app developers will ultimately determine what database they will use for local listings. We have 6 primary identified and then up to 24 others beyond that.

The process of getting higher ranked on your local business listing has many levels and the algorithm from Google as you can imagine is complicated.

We know that Google has put stops in place for keywords packed in the core business information. If you have anything like this, that can be part of your problem. If not, good.

Also, having reviews on your listing will aid having it rise to the top of other local listings. Of course positive.

Lastly, take a look at your services to see if you have the right keywords for your services. Do you have all your services listed. This will also have an impact what position your listing will show up for a particular search term.

Hope this information will help.

smartfinds, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  3. tork

tork Peon

Best Answers:
    Get a p o box as close to the center of city as possible

tork, Dec 16, 2009 IP