1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting My Site to Number 1 Help!

Discussion in 'SEO' started by FilthyRich, Sep 19, 2011.

Hi,

I currently have an adult website ranked at number 2 in Googles search results. I have been consistently building backlinks and i am also posting up fresh content everyday. As for the site ranking at number 1, well i have more backlinks then them, my on page SEO is better then theres but one thing they have got over me is domain age and i believe that this is major factor in stopping me from outranking them. I reckon by now google has given them a good domain name authority rank. They registered there site in 2005 and i have been running my site for about 6 to 7 months now. So my question is what else can i do to increase my chances of getting to number 1 spot? I don't really wanna do any blackhat tactics if it can be avoided but i am open to suggestions.

Thanks,

Bhavick

FilthyRich, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  2. FilthyRich

FilthyRich Active Member

Best Answers:
    BUMP any replies?

FilthyRich, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  3. bobwarner01

bobwarner01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Now its too old to reply.There are many updation came after 09. Better luck next time

bobwarner01, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  4. madweb

madweb Peon

Best Answers:
    Domain name age is a big factor in my opinion. I suggest you stop worrying about your competitor and keep focusing on doing what you're doing.
    Keep posting good quality information, and gaining backlinks but don't expect miracles in a short time.

madweb, Sep 21, 2011 IP
  5. vickysharma

vickysharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Why don't you try with Off page SEO it is the best and very strong method to rank a site on the first position of Google. But for this you must need to hire an SEO expert who have good knowledge of SEO.

Thanks

vickysharma, Sep 23, 2011 IP