1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting more Product Clicks in Amazon????

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by benchrest, Nov 26, 2011.

I have a bunch of websites promoting amazon products, each one selling products relevent to Title of site. I noticed that I get very few product clicks and alot of other clicks once the visitor ends up in amazon. Anyone know how to get more product clicks? I know this might be a stupid question but just wondering. Other clicks inside amazon is good for us amazon affiliates but would like to get more product clicks and sales Thanks

benchrest, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  2. Gaz Cooper

Gaz Cooper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why ? as long as you are getting sales that is whats its all about.

BUT

This depends on many factors such as the product, if they are coming to your site via BUY keywords or if they are just looking. You always want to be attracting visitors to your site with buy keywords which indicate they are ready to make the purchase.

It can also depend on your review etc are you pre selling them (warming them up to the sale) enough to make them want to buy.

All these things have an effect on your conversions.

Kickin it on Amazon

Gaz Cooper
    Amz Training Academy

Gaz Cooper, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  3. OneTex

OneTex Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are not promoting what your visitors are looking to buy, notice what they do click on and promote those products more.

OneTex, Dec 24, 2011 IP