1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting Maximum Revenue From My Pages?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by mrfootballnews, Mar 18, 2016.

Hi, I run many Facebook pages with a high amount of likes (Mainly UK audience) and I have worked for sites which I share their content (ilykes, mylikes ect) and get a percentage of revenue. I'm told on a regular basis that I can earn much more with my own website.

However, I've made 5 professional looking websites on Wordpress in the past 3 years and the most I was making was $50 a month for 50,000 UK visitors (about a year and a half ago) which is A LOT less than I currently earn by sharing other content. I made a site at the start of the year and earned about $2 in 2 weeks for 10,000 UK visitors which is not ideal at all.

Most say a good way to earn online is to make a site and join Adsense, unfortunately I'm unable to join Adsense due to being stupid noob ages ago and basically got people to click my ads.. Which I know isn't acceptable at all and due to not knowing much at the time I'm now unable to use Adsense which is a real shame :(

So is it fair to say there isn't really a way to earn without a website using Adsense?

mrfootballnews, Mar 18, 2016 IP
  2. chellosp

chellosp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CPA offers. Check the "Affiliates Programs" forum.

chellosp, Mar 22, 2016 IP
  3. make25

make25 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Becoming an Affiliate and promoting products is a good way to go. Depending on what your websites are about, you could write your own ebooks on subjects related to your websites and then promote your ebooks on your sites and then you can keep all the money you earn instead of splitting the payment with a vendor. That's the nice thing about creating your own products, if you have the time for that, if not, become an affiliate. Good luck!

make25, Mar 22, 2016 IP
  4. blogspot

blogspot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can help.
    Pm url of your pages.

blogspot, Mar 28, 2016 IP
  5. Himadri Subrah Saha

Himadri Subrah Saha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, As Google Adsense is disable in your websites and you have good number of likes in your Facebook pages, you can go for Affiliate marketing. Clickbank, Amazon etc. are quite good option for affiliate marketing. However, you will be able to know more about affiliate marketing in Affiliate marketing forum. As you have a large UK audience, I am sure you will do success in Affiliate marketing. If you did not already start Affiliate marketing, it will take some time to earn money through Affiliate marketing. By that time, you can use Chitika or directly sell ad space in your blog. If you want to sell ad space in your blog, you can refer to the Advertise forum here.

Thank You!

Himadri Subrah Saha, Mar 30, 2016 IP
  6. ShuperMhen

ShuperMhen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your info's @Himadri. It's a big help also to me.

ShuperMhen, Apr 22, 2016 IP