1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting Feed Subscribers to Visit Your Site

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by dct, Feb 18, 2007.

With Google Reader now reporting how many subscribers your feed has correctly (http://blogs.feedburner.com/feedburner/archives/2007/02/the_google_effect.php) I was delighted to learn I have over 14,000 subscribers. What I'd like to do is try to get a larger percentage of those readers to the main site and interact more via comments.

I've just done a post sharing my feed stats with my readers and inviting them to leave a comment. So far this does seem to be working and I'm seeing more comments than normal and traffic.

I publish a full feed as I find that helps loads with getting organic links (I highly recommend people at least try a full feed) but it probably does cost me visitors, so anybody have any other ideas how I can encourage those who eat my feed to come on over to the main site.

dct, Feb 18, 2007 IP