1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting featured in Google News

Discussion in 'Google' started by itsgregorio, Dec 27, 2019.

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member here on Digital Point. I'm working in a company that is a "bigger publisher" in its industry. Our site has few competitors in the Google News field. We are getting slowly, but surely featured on top stories. We've made a lot of changes in case of page speed, AMP, Strucuted data markup and so on. Content we create is really a quality content in comparison to our competitors. I'm coming to ask a question: does frequency of publication entries has something to do with that?

I noticed, that once my site is getting featured with an article in Google News it lasts for like a day or so. After it falls from post carousell, no article is getting featured for like a week or so, even we still do quality and consitent publications. I pull my hair out of my head and meditate what are other factors than "quality, consitent, good content" as Google says.

I will appreciate every response.

Cheers!

itsgregorio, Dec 27, 2019 IP