1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting DoFollow Blog Comments

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by GAdsense, Jul 22, 2013.

1. GAdsense

GAdsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I will buy Scrapebox soon, after I am back from my trip. So that I can make the most of it then.

GAdsense, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  2. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    Friends, I need help. I've been doing job lately to support my expenses. Though I seem to be losing it. Why? Because it's been a month and a few days that I've been making forum signature links, directory submission, getting to add facebook friends (a few), article writing and submission and nothing much. I've been trying to work hard but I am out of ideas and it does feel very tense thinking about how will I manage my living. This morning I've finally got an email from boss, rather a bitter email that has made me even more concerned. Hard and confusing times, I guess.

So the answer to my difficult question is do-follow links I believe. Is it? That's how I can get the keywords to rank on top of SERP's.

I can't buy ScrapeBox right now, I would like some of you to please help me find 100-500 dofollow links with good PR and low OBL on health and medical niche. I'd use them to post links daily for different health sites and gain rankings and time until I leave for my trip by mid of August for 10 days. When I'll be back, I'll make the purchase. I don't know if I'll be able to do this job or not. Just too tensed right now. Can anyone please help?

GAdsense, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  3. neetuk

neetuk Member

Best Answers:
    Blog Commenting is one of the best technique in the optimisation of website.

neetuk, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  4. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    For blog commenting, I need those dofollow links my friend to post comments to. I can't seem to find good links to post comments on. Thanks. Hope some of you can help me.

GAdsense, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  5. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As we have to do manual work so we can find it manually, of course if you take help of any software for finding dofollow blogs then it is good, you are not doing here black hat things..

Those who don't afford buying any software for finding dofollow blogs then they can use dropmylink.com for finding blogs then they can check each blog manually to find dofollow or nofollow or use SEOQuake addon on Firefox browser.

alex06295, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  6. shaamblaze

shaamblaze Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have worked with scrape box it's best option to filter out more outbound link blog and also you can collect through search engine but it's need a time to check by manual

shaamblaze, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  7. pretty kour

pretty kour Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Blog Commenting is an off page technique to get high quality backlinks.

pretty kour, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  8. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    @Alex, I do that but success is rare and it eats up tremendous amount of time. My boss has started yelling at me politely. I feel the pressure.... let's see how things work out. :)

GAdsense, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  9. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    Alright, I can't survive this more and had to take some strong steps before leaving for travel trip. I've purchased ScrapeBox. Is there someone who would like to guide me on what to do next please? :) I am trying to figure out the same online, doing registration in the mean time :)

10. Tom Lindstrom

Tom Lindstrom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bloggers usually manually approve all comments they get and they are very picky.Comments like "thanks for a great post" or similar are totally useless, will never get approved.Most bloggers also use "no follow" in their blog comments nowadays because of the spam problem caused by automated commenting.

You can get a lot of traffic to your own site by commenting on blogs, but people come to your site because they like your comment and want to learn more about you, not because of the link alone.You need to create a relationship with the other readers.

If you are in the Internet marketing niche, here is a list of nearly 400 blogs where you can comment on.Some are "do follow" and some are not. http://www.winningtheweb.com/im-top-blogs/

Here is a cool strategy you should look into:

Tom Lindstrom, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  11. Mike Carroll

Mike Carroll Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have you tried podcasts or videos? These might be something that you can look at as well as the suggestions that others have mentioned. Keep in mind it will have to be a combination of multiple things to get yourself going.

Mike Carroll, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  12. piano007

piano007 Banned

Best Answers:
    check fiverr or similar, u will have a lot of options

piano007, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  13. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    Alright, once again, I've purchased ScrapeBox. I've been trying to make the most of it. Collecting a few proxies is a pain to make things work for harvesting. It is too slow of a process to test proxies, not sure if it's only me. However, I have started to get familiar with this. I took 6 working proxies to start with... by the way, should we choose Google proxies or anonymous proxies?

Secondly, I've spent around 2 hours and tried harvesting with this footprint "Notify me of follow-up comments?"+"Submit the word you see below:" medical and even using the Wordpress with custom keyword. It gives a list of around 200 url's and a few, say 10 of them contains page rank and none of them are dofollow.

What am i doing wrong? and how can I speed up the process? I'd like to find dofollow links to post comments to. Please guide.

14. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    Alright, an update here, I've purchased proxies - 10 proxies. So it helps me focus on the core work of finding dofollow links. I need a bit of help here though.

I have a big list of footprints, though what's the best way to find dofollow links? Is it via footprints? or a long list of keywords and selecting Wordpress as an option?

Because most of my links are detected as unknown platform and it leaves me with only 1-5 dofollow links and most of them are 1 PR or 0 only. And that too I don't know if I am able to post comments on those pages.

What's your process of finding a big list of dofollow links to post to? So that I can focus on blog commenting after finding good list. Thanks.

GAdsense, Aug 4, 2013 IP
  15. sanjid

sanjid Member

Best Answers:
    Hi I was having same problem and I just went to few blogs and forums and found a way and I think it will help others as well I hope you can Google with Below mentioned code but not sure if they are all going to be Dofollow. Please give me a response if it's going to be helpful..... :)

site:.edu "login or register to post comments"+ "Keyword"

site:.com "login or register to post comments"+ "Keyword"

sanjid, Sep 26, 2013 IP
    Kianu42 likes this.
  16. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    Looks good, gonna try that, bro

Kianu42, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  17. rogerbinny

rogerbinny Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with @smart-seo9. dropmylink will help you to find to get dofollow comment blogs

rogerbinny, Sep 28, 2013 IP
  18. Steve Haut

Steve Haut Member

Best Answers:
    Blog commenting is a good technique to build backlinks. I use drop my link to get quality blogs. If you anyone looking for premium seo services visit here https://www.growthwell.com/seo-agency-in-mumbai

Steve Haut, May 9, 2020 IP
  19. breshey

breshey Peon

Best Answers:
    NeuroTonix

breshey, Mar 31, 2023 IP
  20. Stacey-kate

Stacey-kate Peon

Best Answers:
    I
    use Ubersuggest for backlink research. I enter my competitors url and it gives me all their do and no follow links. Then I reach out to each site owner that links to the competition and see if they will link to us too. It's a slow burn process but it gets results.

Stacey-kate, Apr 4, 2023 IP