1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting CTR of 11 to 15%..What I Discovered

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by 3mice, Jan 9, 2014.

My sites are averaging about 11 to 15% CTR for adsense. What i discovered with adsense is this (for those that want to improve their clickthrough rate):-

1. Use very simple themes without the distracting images. Apart from maybe the logo, my wordpress themes have no images. Now maybe this may not work well with some niches, especially those that deal with photography etc
    2. 2 or 3 blocks of ads are enough(300 x 250, image/text ads), as per Adsense guidelines
    3. Use 2 column wordpress themes, have ads inside the content, not on the side bar

Thats it...

3mice, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  2. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    its ok 11 to 15% ctr because i m still getting 17% ctr all traffic is legal and coming from search engine and organic so if you getting same than no issue if your traffic is legal

fadhi123, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  3. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What would you guys say is the average CTR that advertisers look for? Also what is your exact CPM with adsense with this CTR. And average earning per click?

ash1ey82, Jan 17, 2014 IP
  4. xAlexKimx

xAlexKimx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    High CTR is because you had more clicks and low page views. Nothing really related to the wordpress themes. My site doesn't have images, too. But the CTR never went up to 2%

xAlexKimx, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  5. Avallon1

Avallon1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it will be great if you tell us your CPC rates with this high CTR.. also your average page views per day.

Avallon1, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  6. gvdk

gvdk Member

Best Answers:
    Hi thread creator. What is your cpc and your rpm ?

gvdk, Jul 14, 2014 IP