1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting Bored Now?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MayurKawale, Jan 5, 2021.

1. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure we're winning on either move!

The bubble will probably create more tourism in Australia and it opens the door for the "501" deportations of people with "bad character" that haven't worked out too well for us or the deportee.

sarahk, Apr 7, 2021 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    She announced this before the law can be put into effect (I think that it will only be in effect on Sunday) so there will likely be a mad rush on flights back from NZ-ers over the next few days. Not sure how that is going to help things. But it appears that your citizenry no longer has an absolute right to return home.

jrbiz, Apr 8, 2021 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It's certainly been the reason we haven't done a blanket ban so we're all a bit surprised. There's been an interesting statement about not being able to rely on the authenticity of covid test results from India.

sarahk, Apr 8, 2021 IP
  4. mytechiestuff

mytechiestuff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    UK opens up tomorrow.
    May be criticised for saying this, but the lockdown has not really been as strict or restrictive as some may think.
    All of the supermarkets have been open throughout and frankly they sell almost everything.
    So not really inconvenienced too much.

The bookshops were not open as they are not considered "essential " to life here:)

The only good thing, from my point of view is that a lot more people have been wearing masks.

Do hope they keep doing that, even though lockdown will finish tomorrow.

mytechiestuff, Apr 11, 2021 IP
  5. digital_partners

digital_partners Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can read comics, you can read novels to improve your English, you can play games, you can play sports, sports will be good for your health. You can take your time and have different hobbies. You can learn games that will improve your intelligence, such as chess.

digital_partners, Apr 12, 2021 IP
  6. mytechiestuff

mytechiestuff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have been to India, you will surely realise the huge challenge it would be to try and test the 1.35 Billion people in the subcontinent.

On top of that, unlike china, they have a real democracy in India, with every one objecting to any actions or the lack of actions by the authorities.

On a visit, I saw a small kid, no older than two years, actually playing in a drain, with the filthiest imaginable water.
    I said to my self then that not many germs were going to trouble this child as she grows up!

Hope that the natural resistance in the Indian populace, built up over decades may act as a protection against the virus, or at least severe cases of the virus.

mytechiestuff, Apr 12, 2021 IP