1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting back into adsense?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by imnajam, Oct 18, 2006.

1. imnajam

imnajam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi everybody,

VincentChow, nice advise buddy but I emailed them soo many time with no response, tried to fax them without hearing anything, so how do I inform google that I am willing to start from scratch

for those claiming multiple accounts, read the first clause of google terms and condition

for those claiming multiple accounts, read the first clause of google terms and condition
    hxxps://www.google.com/adsense/localized-terms?hl=en_US

another page from google @ hxxps://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=9729

for Can I sign up for more than one account?

No. Publishers are not permitted to maintain multiple AdSense accounts under the same payee name.

However, we've provided some guidance below that may help you if you're trying to submit multiple applications. Please identify which common reason best describes your situation, then follow the instructions below.

4) I need a separate account for my business

In this case, you may submit a new application. Please make sure that the account type (individual or business) and payee name are different from your original application, and ensure that you can accept payments to that payee.

So, it seems that maximum of two accounts can be created by an individual, 1 for his business concern and 1 for his own/personal publishing.

imnajam, Oct 20, 2006 IP