1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting accepted in CPA Networks

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by dollarswealth, Jun 19, 2012.

I just created a new blog and I want to apply for CPA networks. Do you think I would be accepted as the blog has no traffic yet? [I intend to use 7search and adbrite to promote my blog]

Also, does CPA networks accept Nigerians

Thanks

dollarswealth, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  2. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Some networks do accept Nigerians. You will be accepted as long as you know how to drive legit traffic. Call them up on the phone asap after you submit your application, be honest with them and tell them how you intend to promote their offers! All the best! :)

mtmjohn, Jun 22, 2012 IP
  3. elchulo

elchulo Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, honesty is key here. Besides, although I advocate having a web site to show - you don't always need one. If you have none - then obviously traffic to your site counts for nothing :)

What they want to know is if you're legit. It doesn't matter whether you're a newbie or not or even if you just started CPA marketing yesterday. They basically want to know if you can be trusted.

elchulo, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  4. alexgreatcpa

alexgreatcpa Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You might be accepted, Give them phone call and honest answers.

Best of luck.

alexgreatcpa, Jun 30, 2012 IP
  5. on2track2

on2track2 Member

Best Answers:
    If you are legit you shouldn't be problem for a network to approve you

on2track2, Jun 30, 2012 IP
  6. itsjustbrian

itsjustbrian Peon

Best Answers:
    Some are easier than others. I get accepted into most. Just use marketing jargon so they feel confident into accepting you.

I have always always always used my URL with absolutely no site on it and I still get accepted.

itsjustbrian, Jun 30, 2012 IP
  7. WinmanRoss

WinmanRoss Member

Best Answers:
    OP. First time I got accepted I had no blog, I just described them in detail how I was planning to get them traffic, and they got me in. :)

WinmanRoss, Jul 1, 2012 IP
  8. Richard Wheeler

Richard Wheeler Peon

Best Answers:
    I only had a basic barebones site online when I was accepted on multiple networks, and I live in South Africa. Just be legit and they will treat you legit. Get them on aim, skype or on the good ol' telephone and all should be right as rain.

Richard Wheeler, Jul 2, 2012 IP
  9. alvinbrogada

alvinbrogada Peon

Best Answers:
    First thing is, thank you for the administrators and moderators of DIGITAL POINT for welcoming me in this community. [THANK YOU ALL]

In addition to this thread, In order for you to be accepted in CPA networks, you must be very honest with your blog or site contents so that when the cpa networks review your blog/site they can say that your site is good for their offers and good for advertising or promoting products.

For more info. about a good looking cpa blog/site kindly visit this : www.cpa-offer-samples.blogspot(.)com

Another is, upon signing up on these CPA networks, all of your informations must be true, because nowadays cpa networks are now detecting if you are an identity theft.

Hope this helps,,

Thank you!! :)

alvinbrogada, Jul 9, 2012 IP