1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting a single check printed

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tibberous, May 10, 2017.

Does anyone know how I can get a check printed with the information I provide? I know I've had people on craigslist send me bullshit checks for that "send money back" scam but I can't figure out how they get one-off checks made.

Can I just buy blank check paper and print my own?

tibberous, May 10, 2017 IP
  2. tibberous

tibberous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here is the kind of paper I need:

tibberous, May 10, 2017 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Shouldn't be too hard.

In decades past you'd see a wages clerk load cheque paper into a dot matrix printer - the tractor feed type - and print off all the paychecks.

sarahk, May 10, 2017 IP
  4. Alexandre Laramée

Alexandre Laramée Member

Best Answers:
    You can purchase paper checks for softwares over at office depot online
    http://www.officedepot.com/a/browse/software-compatible-checks-and-forms/N=5+400321/

Load up copy of Quicken books, quickbooks or from Ms Office and enter the type of paper your using and enter the needed information like your bank info and to whome you make the check to.

Print it to a inkjet printer and ahve it pre signed (in your template) or sign it after.

but keep it clean ;)

Alexandre Laramée, May 11, 2017 IP
  5. Online Check Writer

Online Check Writer Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting. To protect this kind of scam we have introduced check verification option. For instance, if you make check using our website, anybody can verify that check using qrcode that will be automatically be printed on the check.(onlinecheckwriter.com is our website)

Online Check Writer, Oct 15, 2017 IP
  6. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So basically you're trying to create a fake check to fool clueless people into thinking you're making tons of money so that they buy into your scam? And nobody here seems to have a problem with this?

gregdavidson, Oct 15, 2017 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That's not what the OP was asking. I was at a conference over the weekend and we were talking about how difficult it is when a supplier needs a cheque because nobody has them anymore. I imagine there are legit reasons to need a one off cheque.

sarahk, Oct 15, 2017 IP