1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get your template coded - Fast, Quality - Prices Vary Per Template

Discussion in 'Services' started by SeanMck, Jul 31, 2007.

Template Coding - Valid XHTML & CSS

Description:
    Are you in need of someone to code your template? Well you have come to the right place.

speed.

Getting you your fully coded template, and in good time, is one of our main objectives. We know that when you have a finished design, the last thing you want to be doing is waiting for a coder to finish with your template. The internet is all about speed, and getting things done fast. The faster your template is coded, the faster your design can be used on an actual website, and the faster you can start making money!

quality.
    The last thing you need is a design that is poorly coded, and isn't validated. As well as being poorly structured, so if you ever want to go back one day and change some small things, you won't even know where to begin! When coding your designs, and doing the CSS. We leave plenty of comments, so you know exactly what we were doing, where, and why!

pricing.
    Along with good quality, and good practices - comes good pricing. I still remember back when I was just a designer, and didn't know how to code and slice my designs, and being frustrated at seeing the prices some people were charging to code my designs. We will give you the fairest price for your design, and get it back to you finished. In good time.

alright, how do I get started?
    It's easy, all you need to do is either send me a PM on these forums, or send me an e-mail at the address below. I will respond to you ASAP, if you include a picture of the design you want coded, that will speed up this whole process as well. I can e-mail you back pricing as well as estimated time of finish, payment method and the next step to take.

graphicsarist [at] gmail.com
    haxclan.com/coded/

P.S - If you have ANY concerns at all, please just post a message and I will respond as best I can. I realize I may not have the highest iTrader rating, but I have done a few deals on the forums before, and have been registered for quite some time!

Everyone needs to start somewhere :)

SeanMck, Jul 31, 2007 IP