1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

>>> Get your Professionally Designed, Regularly Updated Unique Content Site. <<<

Discussion in 'Sites' started by arpitagarwal82, Jan 28, 2012.

Dominate Google and Kick the Panda with professionally designed, regularly updated unique content site.
    That too without burning your pocket.

Yes I mean it.

Get your professionally designed, regularly updated unique content site for the price of peanuts.
    I will do all the work for you and you can harvest the profit.

Yes I mean it.

Let me give you some ideas of what you can do with the sites I create for you.

1) Generate Advertising revenue: These websites will be monetized with Adsense, Amazon ads, Clickbank products and any other affiliate offers you want. I will integrate all your ad codes. Just provide me the ad code and I will do all the work.
    2) List Building: I will also integrate your aweber, mailchimp or any similar newsletter opt-in form on the website. You can use these website to build you targeted niche specific list. Target Niche list worth in gold. If you have ever done the email marketing, you know the value of targeted subscribers.
    3) Backlinks to your money sites: These sites are regularly updated with content. Google loves such sites. You can use these websites to create backlinks to your money sites. Just provide me the URL and Anchor text and I will add a SEO friendly backlink to your moneysite.
    4) Flip them for cash: You can sell these sites on flippa to make quick $$$. Build some backlinks and do some offpage SEO and then flip it. Websites like these go for $xxx on flippa.

Let me show you some samples of what I am offering.

Sample 1. Dog Training Niche
    Sample 2. Skin Care Niche

Here is the detailed description of the package.

The website (design and development)
    1) A fully functional website using wordpress as CMS.
    2) Premium Wordpress theme from woothemes worth $70 without customization
    3) Custom header, background and favicon.
    4) All necessary wordpress plugins installed and configured.
    5) Complete onpage SEO.

The content
    I use Article Builder by Jonathan Leger to generate the unique and human readable content. The article builder subscription costs $297.
    Article Builder is an awesome tool and produce good quality articles. These articles are atleast 75% unique as claimed by Jon. I have checked the claims myself and have tested many articles generated by article builder using copyscape. I have never found an article with is even 10% copied from any source.
    So I can state the fact with 100% confidence that each article will be atleast 85% unique when checked through copyscape.
    As for quality of the articles, check the sample sites I have mentioned above. You will find that each article is well written and human readable.
    Now my package will contain
    1) 10 articles posted on your site along with relevant images and videos.
    2) 15 articles will be posted in next 30 days starting from the date of completion of your order.
    This means your site will have a regularly updated content. For atleast 1 month.

The Ad Module
    I will integrate the ad of your choice on your site. Be it Google Adsense, Amazon, Clickbank or any other type of affiliate ad or PPC ad. Just provide me the code and I will take care of that.
    Also if you want to add your email newsletter subscription form in the website, I will do that for you.

Niche Offered
    Article Builder offers the article of wide variety of niches. You can pick any of these niches while ordering my website package.
    [​IMG]

F.A.Qs
    Q: Is the content handwritten?
    A: The articles are generated through Article Builder. Each article is atleast 80% unique and human readable. Please check the article builder website for details. Also you can check the sample sites I have provided above to see the quality of output articles (They are awesome :D)

Q: Do you post automatically from Article Builder?
    A: NO. I use Images and Videos in each post (either one of them, or sometimes both). Also the premium themes I use on these websites need some additional fields (like thumbnail image URL etc) to be field. Each post is added manually and I ensure that they provide good reading experience to your site visitors.

Q: Can I choose niche other than those mentioned above?
    A: For the website package offered here, you have to choose one of the niches above. If you want a custom site on any other niche or micro niche, contact me and we can work out a deal.

Q: What details I need to provide you?
    A: After ordering, you have to provide me the domain name, your cpanel login and your ad codes. I will do rest of the work.

Q: Turn around time?
    A: 5-7 business days.

Price:
    Introductory Price for this offer is just $127 per site.
    [​IMG]

After payment, send me the following details on my email id: arpit[dot]agarwal82[at]gmail[dot]com
    Domain name, cpanel details, niche, ads you want me to implement on your website and paypal transaction id.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
    arpitagarwal82, Jan 28, 2012 IP
  2. KevinRB

KevinRB Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    91.3% - 63
    Hi
    The first article I check is already present on all the first page of Google so it is not unique content?.....please clarify?.
    Regards
    Kevin

KevinRB, Jan 28, 2012 IP
  3. arpitagarwal82

arpitagarwal82 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Check on copyscape and see how much of it is unique.
    No article will be less than 80% unique.

4. arpitagarwal82

arpitagarwal82 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0