1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get Your Free EDU Links Before Your Competitor Contact Us!!

Discussion in 'Services' started by designcode, Feb 16, 2009.

Hi All,

I've away from the forums for over a year. In that time, I was working with my team to develop some cool products of our own, one of which is ready now.

To build a good customer base, I am posting the following EXCLUSIVE offer for DP members, please have a look

Offering Professional Link building Services With An All New Look!

We don't praise our qualities and expertise but yes we do believe in our Work.

We believe In RESULTS

Giving You Affordable And Reliable Service's With A Proper Platform and efficient customer services. Linkbuilderz offer's one way link building service including Directory submissions, Article Submissions, Do Follow Blog Commenting, Press Release Submissions, And Link Partners Search. From creation to submission to the results. We are always here,when you need us.

We have done several projects independently on renowned forums like digitalpoint, dabby web, free lancing, and due to the immense numbers of customers and queries we have decided to give our services with a proper platform and with dedicated staff. The same result oriented service with the most competitive price structure.

And to show our gratitude to our loyal customers on the DP, we are announcing a special package, exclusively for you. On buying any package, We will give you 5 EDU LINKS for free!
    These links will be evaluated by Search Engines and are of permanent nature. You will see the results yourselves within 2 weeks, GUARANTEED.

All you have to do is when buying any package, put your forum user id in the details section. After verifying your identity, We will give you your Exclusive 5 EDU LINKS.

This offer is for limited time and exclusively for our DP Customers.

Hurry Up Before your Competitor contact's us!
    http://www.linkbuilderz.com/

designcode, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  2. karamendos

karamendos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This Guy are SPAMER and SCAMER.

I am owner of www.tutorialsgarden.com. He wrote on his site this
    ""We are on first page of Google now (took us just 4 months) for our major search term. We thank LinkBuilderZ for this… We thought that we were solid on SEO for past one year, but I can definitively tell you now that LinkBuilderZ has pushed us up that one extra level (page) on Google." Stefan
    www.tutorialsgarden.com

I never used their service.
    Designe code is first owner of tutorialsgarden.com I bought it 1 year ago. When I bought TG it has about 80-100 visits from google and 300-400 total visit.

Now, after many months of hard work (10 months) TG have about 10-15 time more Google Traffic, PR5, and more users every day.

So please Abdulah , don't lie people on your www.linkbuilderz.com, (like you lied to me) cause I never used it. Also you signed my name there. oh ...

karamendos, Apr 3, 2009 IP