1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[GET] XsLut Mass IRC Chat Spammer | Thousands of messages per hour.

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by WickedCool01, Jun 10, 2010.

hey guys. im new to the forum so I thought I would start off with a nice gift. This is a chat spammer that will spam many IRC rooms at once across as many IRC servers/networks as you want. This isn't something I created myself. The original author did a pretty good job but he made it so that his link was inserted at the end of all the spam messages so I removed that code :)

virustotal http://www.virustotal.com/reanalisis.html?d7ab15ddc18d36ef6f0063a3685c898a43846138a8c8dfc5ab96151f89c9742f-1276169119

download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XM050ICF

To Use: Extract the .rar file and run the program like this...
    [​IMG]

then you can set your options via the Commands menu as shown...
    [​IMG]

What you want to change in the Commands meny are two options, "on join message" and "on part message." Put your spam message into those options. This means that each time it sees someone join a room you're in or leave a room you're in it will send them a message.

Once you have that all setup just connect to as many irc servers at once as you can. you can open up multiple servers by selecting "open server in a new window" from the mirc connect window. You can also view a list of chat rooms for each server by using the command: /list

This way you can sit in the biggest rooms (some have thousands of people). I hope this helps you. I get a good amount of traffic like this. Sometimes you will get banned from an IRC network. If this happens just put a proxy in mIRC and reconnect.

WickedCool01, Jun 10, 2010 IP