1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get Started Online With Affiliate Marketing, Earning From Adsense and Blogging

Discussion in 'Services' started by sameer_reddy, Oct 15, 2010.

Hello DP members,

Today I have a compelling offer for all those folks wanting to enter the affiliate marketing industry and also looking to get started with blogging, SEO and earning money from adsense.

I have 3 sites developed and already online. These are well researched niche sites and 2 of them could be grown into authority sites. Only 1 is actually "niche".

I will teach you about SEO and how I have made 100's if not 1000's of dollars in DP forum alone selling SEO services (Legit of course).

You will also get a crash course on link building and how to sell link building services. You will also get help with blogging, setting up your site and so on.

I will also teach you how to flip these sites for profit in the later stages.

This is a complete package for newbies or people with average experience. The total cost will be 500$ and if you would like to discuss more with me, please PM.

sameer_reddy, Oct 15, 2010 IP