1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get Rid of Manual Penalty

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by tearwanhaif, Nov 18, 2014.

I got manual penalty from Google due to Spam Backlinks.... I have Disavowed all Spam Backlinks and Emailed WEbmaster of these sites but they are not responding to Backlink Removal Request...

Should I send a Manual Penalty Removal Request to Google and what are the chances of Google Removing the penalty? If they don't remove the Penalty, will I be getting second change to work on removing Spam Backlinks?

And how many total chances I get for Penalty Removal?

tearwanhaif, Nov 18, 2014 IP
  2. Zabelle

Zabelle Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    From my experience if you already disavowed links from your GWT all you need is to wait and keep working with your website. No manual request will help.

Why do you think you have manual penalty? If you have spam backlinks this is a best way to get Pinguin. In most cases spam backlinks are about using too many commercial links. If you did, try to get as many non-anchor url like links as you can. You need 50-70% of all links of that kind. Commercial links of what your keywords are - it is just 1% or less. Chances are good if you can do so.

Zabelle, Nov 18, 2014 IP
    tunescool likes this.
  3. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can read something about this problem here: blog.kissmetrics.com/recover-from-any-google-penalty/ and here: blog.monitorbacklinks.com/seo/recovering-from-google-penguin-penalty/

Hope it helps ;)

wanessmark, Nov 22, 2014 IP
  4. Travis Lane

Travis Lane Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, if you recently submitted a disavow file, you'll have to wait until the next Google refresh to see if it helped. The last refresh was October 2014 and the one before that was almost a year ago. However, it appears that Google will be refreshing more often now. I would, however, send in a reconsideration request since it was a manual penalty.

Travis Lane, Nov 22, 2014 IP