1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Get Paid To Write!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by canaryspace, Jan 22, 2016.

I am looking for writers to write unique and interesting content for my latest viral blog site VirallyBlog.com. The articles need to be 100% original and interesting so that the reader will want to share the article on Facebook and other social networks. I want to produce a website that has thousands of great articles and new articles daily and you can help by writing for my website! At the moment, I am thinking about putting a team of writers together and paying $5 per article that should be no less than 500 words. Eventually, as the site kicks into business, I will choose a team of writers who will be able to add their own articles via the website publisher panel and the site will act as a revenue share for the writers. The more articles of high quality will bring in more article shares, more traffic and more revenue per writer from ad sales on their article, which in turn will pay more than the $5 per article. However, for now, I am paying $5 per article that is accepted into the system. Each article needs to be original and pass copyscape and also be of an interesting read.
    If you are interested in writing for my website please visit http://virallyblog.com/get-paid-to-write/ for more info and contact details.

canaryspace, Jan 22, 2016 IP
  2. Greg B

Greg B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sounds good even though the payments are lower than what I usually get, the benefit is that if you don't accept the blog post we can still use it on our sites or sell them elsewhere. What I'd like to know is how long is the decision process? Do you approve/disapprove posts the day they're sent in or does it take a week or longer? How long until after acceptance do we get paid. Other than those two points this should be a nice, easy, and fun way to try one's writing skills and make some dough.

Greg B, Jan 22, 2016 IP
    Chancey and wco like this.
  3. rhinonlightiningdesigns

rhinonlightiningdesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    shoot me message

rhinonlightiningdesigns, Jan 26, 2016 IP
  4. Greg B

Greg B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    After submitting, still waiting for a response.

Greg B, Jan 26, 2016 IP
  5. canaryspace

canaryspace Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry for the late response. When you submit an article, I will review within 24 hours, if you do not hear back, then it means your article has not been accepted. There have been a lot of articles about SEO and how to make money online, these are not what I am looking for. More articles about Top 10s, sort of BuzzFeed style that will interest the general public. Payment is made as soon as any article is accepted.

canaryspace, Jan 30, 2016 IP