1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get Paid To Complete Surveys Type Script? (Similar to ShiftCode)

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by HiredSupport, Oct 2, 2016.

Hello,

I am looking for a get paid to complete surveys scripts similar to Shiftcode (which seems to go under or is being hosted by another company that looks a little bit sketchy...)

Does anyone have any other GOOD scripts? If paid, it does not matter. I am looking for a high quality script that makes it very easy to add offers from multiple networks. I am looking for a script that is stand-alone or even integrated/part of WordPress? Without advertising I am trying to find the one used on mmoearn (.com) which seems to use OfferWalls and appears to be WordPress-based/integrated.

What are some of the good networks to apply for for incentivized offers?

I tried to post in affiliate marketing section but for some reason I can't post - Please move this post if needed. I have experience running this sort of site but I haven't touched one in years and figured this is a great place to get some advice on it. I've been out of the loop and hoping to get back into it!

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
    HiredSupport, Oct 2, 2016 IP
  2. wordplucker

wordplucker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A friend of mine does swag bucks, swag cash, something like that. It is not a big money thing, but it is how he funds his online purchases, so it works some.

wordplucker, Oct 2, 2016 IP
  3. HiredSupport

HiredSupport Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am looking for a script to host such a site actually, but thanks for the reply!

HiredSupport, Oct 2, 2016 IP
  4. wordplucker

wordplucker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, my read skills have gone out the window today, lol.

There are a lot of those out there, some open source if you want to start cheap. Search hotscripts.com and others for them.

wordplucker, Oct 2, 2016 IP
  5. HiredSupport

HiredSupport Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I am looking for specific names. :)

HiredSupport, Oct 3, 2016 IP