1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get paid to add chat to your website.

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by serviceman22, Aug 3, 2015.

I am the owner of MyGay.net. We have just launched a program to allow other site owners to add our LGBT chat to their sites and get half the banner impressions for themselves. Our chat is always active so you don't have to worry about linking to a dead chat room. 100's of people use our chat daily. You might think to yourself "I don't have a gay site". I bet you have LGBT visitors though that would love to chat. You can run ads from any program you wish as long as it is a 728X90 ad and the ad program allows for auto refreshing. You have complete control over the ads. You can even run adult ads if you wish but we will never run ads with graphic adult content ourselves. This is how it works.

Just link to
    mygay.net/chat/login.php?banner=UrlToPageWithYourBannerCode

replace UrlToPageWithYourBannerCode with the web page the contains the ad code you wish to run.

You must use a full url with the http:// for your ads to load properly. You can run any ads you like as long they are served from this url. You can use code from you own network or run a static banner it's all up to you.

You can get more complex linking instructions and a chat button from our general linking page here. mygay.net/webmasters/ Just make sure you add ?banner=UrlToPageWithYourBannerCode to the linking code on this page mygay.net/webmasters/

This program has been announced exclusive to Digital Point thus far so you will not find any info but the non program code on that page. You CAN use the code on our webmaster page. Just make sure you put the ?banner= variable in the url in the code.

Banners are rotated every two minutes. You always get the first banner impression. Share is a strict 50% share. Best of all you have complete control over what banners are displayed to your visitors.

Adult and straight versions of the above program are coming soon. Any questions just ask here or private message me or use this contact form. mygay.net/contact/ Thank you for your time in reading this.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
    serviceman22, Aug 3, 2015 IP