1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get paid more

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by dyadvisor, Jul 21, 2010.

1. j3rr3my8

j3rr3my8 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cheers YMC

Well... I like beer and hamburgers so...

Gvan I think you're right - if people criticise on here it is probably only because people are trying to have high standards, and everyone can get better.

j3rr3my8, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  2. atreides

atreides Peon

Best Answers:
    Fine Jeremiah. I'll take a step back and take the chill pill you suggested in the other thread. Check your PM, though.

atreides, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  3. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Because that comment came at you for the same reason Atreides commented what he did.

It is not what was said that is the point, it how and why that are the cause for this argument.

True, you demonstrated that on our first encounter

While I do agree that the bulk of todays writers leave a lot to be desired I would not go as far as holding anything "sacred". Most things get accomplished by those that throw the rule book out of the window and twist a given into their own method, which is something that you can't do if you are holding it "sacred".

Well before you run your mouth you should be aware of the facts. If you are not, don't be surprised when you get less then amicable comments in return. What you are stating here, is exactly my point. You shoot first and ask questions later. Not a good way to make friends either.

Even Capitalism needs regulation. Any system, Communism, Capitalism, whatever ism in its purest form is a recipe for destruction. Why do you think all the regulations on fair trade are in place?

Kraven2, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  4. j3rr3my8

Best Answers:
    Well I thought things had settled down, but you seem determined to follow my posts with a magnifying glass

I absolutely agree, but the system we have is the system we have. You can try to change it from within, but I think I saw someone else mention in this thread that to call writing a return to slavery somehow suggests that we have to write. This is not true. If you are in a position to write to make money on the internet then you are in the position to monetise the internet in many ways. All market places are open and people can choose to trade, they can choose what to charge, and they can choose what work they do and don't want to do.

I thought everyone was getting on so much better... I was really making an effort... I hadn't even mentioned your spelling in your new thread...

Joking aside, I'm sad that you've responded like this because in the last twenty four hours there have been some great posts and people have been getting on and helping each other. Perhaps we can draw a line under things now and focus on helping each other out again? :)

Oh and thanks atreides, I'll check that out. Handshakes all round!

j3rr3my8, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  5. j3rr3my8

Best Answers:
    One thing I have to hold my hands up to, I have a lot to learn about using quote's in this forum!!!

j3rr3my8, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  6. atreides

atreides Peon

Best Answers:
    atreides, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  7. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Kraven2, Jul 30, 2010 IP