1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get Listed On Over 110 Pay Per Click - keywordgold.tv??

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by vorapolpanya, Sep 13, 2004.

hi all

i come across a new site. they are promoting a program called "keyword gold card".

this enables member to join/manage over 110 pay-per-click engines. they come with marketing words such as "free clicks" up to $4,000 /month.

this is questionable for me.

also, there are some well-known smaller PPC companies such as findwhat, ah-ha ,epilot and kanoodle in their networks.

i am wondering anyone ever using this program. I would love to hear from you. Please kindly share your experience.
    any good? any pitfalls?
    regards
    jim

vorapolpanya, Sep 13, 2004 IP
  2. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you can buy a PPC engine on ebay for like $10 these days. What is to stop someone from buying this piece of software, putting it on 110 different domains and saying that same thing? Even with the traffic that kanoodle/ah-ha etc get, they deliver next to no traffic, I doubt even with 110 domains, that this will deliver any more traffic than this. I think it'll be a $25 investment that goes nowhere.

lorien1973, Sep 14, 2004 IP
  3. fg20878

fg20878 Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree. PPC is not for everyone.

fg20878, Dec 7, 2004 IP