1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get Links In Tough Niches, No Problem.

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by fujimoto, Feb 5, 2013.

This is a trick I've been using for myself in a touch legal niche as guest posting opportunities are scarce and content marketing is not so easy unless you have a big budget.

1. Register several law-related domains (make them general enough that any type of attorney can guest post on it.)
    2. Build junk links to prop up Page Rank. We only care about page rank as that's what people look at to trade links. We don't care if this site ranks well or not.
    3. once you get a decent page rank on that website, contact attorneys / marketers who seek link exchanges (but with whom you would previously not exchange direct links via your client's website)
    4. They write on your junk blog, while you get a link from their client's blog to your client's site. Win, Win! Or should I say Win, Sort of Win.
    This has worked well in getting links from sites I didn't want to give links back to. Best of luck!

fujimoto, Feb 5, 2013 IP