1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace

Get Into The TV Website With 400 Posts For $15

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Stealer, May 25, 2009.

Currently offering an adsense friendly verison of a tv website. Most tv websites stream and this takes up tons of bandwidth and transfer speed, but with this tv website you will not have to worry about this at all.

Of course with purchase I offer you to sign up to my referral with CPAlead.com and start earning with CPAlead.com today. With purchase includes:

Domain
    400 Episodes Of Link'd Content
    Onwebsite SEO

This will help you to start earning money in the tv niche right away, an example website is

http://tvseriesshows.com

To claim a copy for yourself simply post sold or PM.

Included as a bonus is a free way to gain hundreds of unique visitors with little effort.

Enjoy

Stealer, May 25, 2009 IP
  2. Dell Merk

Dell Merk Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    SOLD :D , if you are willing to give me a small lesson on how to get traffic to it via MSN/other instant messenger. I'd really appreciate that.

Pm the details please. I'd like to talk to you about the whole thing on MSN/GTalk. PM me for MSN address, because the one on DP forums is invalid. Also, know that I won't be available for the next 5-6 hours.

Dell Merk, May 25, 2009 IP