1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get Google Ads Free

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by markov, Apr 26, 2007.

1. TheRichSchoolboy

TheRichSchoolboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds too good to be true!!!

TheRichSchoolboy, Sep 16, 2007 IP
  2. huaxia

huaxia Peon

Best Answers:
    it is true ?

huaxia, Sep 16, 2007 IP
  3. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    dont be lazy, read the thread

Swerd, Sep 16, 2007 IP
  4. dejan_b

dejan_b Banned

Best Answers:
    I have this e-book. If someone is interested, I can give him for only 2$ through e-gold, or we can exchange for something.

Thank you.

dejan_b, Sep 21, 2007 IP
  5. ZenSlainer

ZenSlainer Guest

Best Answers:
    People who bought this are not stupid jerks. The author achieved an ingenious misleading sales page to attract people.

It's natural any human being prefers to get things for free. So he pushed the emotional button that brings people to buy his paper, thinking they will use google ads for free.

I don't think this is a scam but a nicely presented misleading business. He should have changed the title to something more accurate to what his paper really does. But he would certainly never receive the same audience. And he knows that! From the marketing aspect, that guy did a good job!

ZenSlainer, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  6. georgecotton

georgecotton Peon

Best Answers:
    Even if there was a way of getting google ads free, It would probably be Illegal or some kind of loophole resulting in a TOS violation (probably)

This is almost definately mincing of words....Or lies

georgecotton, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  7. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Will agree, this guy did a great job, look theres even a whole post advertising for him :) Good or bad PR, he made his money. Most ppl are more moral/ethical, he's a business man who knows how to stretch truth/law/TOS/etc., brilliant but questionable to have as a friend :)

NCMedia, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  8. iwritestuff

iwritestuff Member

Best Answers:
    It's funny that people who tell it's a scam are actually people who didn't even take one second to try the method.

I have and made money with it. Yes, you get less optins. But seriously... not that much. I saw a drop of only 2% in optins. And ironically the sales remained nearly the same.

I can tell it does work. And yes... I am getting the google ads for free. In fact... I'm way in the plus. I'm making more money using this method as without. Go figure. So anyone who tells that it doesn't work obviously didn't try it or didn't give it enough time to make it work.

Just my 2 cents.

iwritestuff, Nov 6, 2007 IP
  9. chickuzt

chickuzt Banned

Best Answers:
    I could only wish that it was true, but the only way to find out is to go find my wallet, which I am doing now, and making this scammer richer by buying his book. That makes me the sucker. Sarcasim

chickuzt, Nov 7, 2007 IP
  10. zerorise

zerorise Peon

Best Answers:
    I have read this ebook but the title of the ebook make people confused and its hype . Its too good to be true , get google ads for free .

It explain how you sell your website space to advertiser and use the money to support your google ads .

zerorise, Nov 7, 2007 IP
  11. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's not a scam, it's a play on your emotions and need for both consumption and desire to succeed. It's advertising advertising (no that's not a typo). It's great marketing meets filling a gap + amazing play on words vs. problem solving... For those that think it's a scam - try something a touch more ethical and launch your own! Perhaps - "Get a 24 case of beer free" and explain with sneaky tactics that if they sell enough beer they get their money back plus a free case, the more they sell the more cases they get - cheers to beers adbitrage... it's amazing what a few great sales words will do to a product cycle, feel free to check out my siggs to learn about creative and deregulated marketing tactics - it's not what you promote, it's how you promote it! You can sell dog s#I^! if you package it right, alternatively you can have a hard time giving dirty gold away.

NCMedia, Nov 10, 2007 IP
  12. pt49

pt49 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's just a disguised Adwords arbitrage gimmick. It's like taking a $5 note and cashing it for $5 worth of dimes... friggin pointless.

But you get newbie suckers believe the lies and devious shit in the landing page.... that they will get Adwords ads free... that’s a FU**in downright lie.

They have to pay for their Ads and you know it.

In the wash-up you affiliates make a few bucks in referrals from clickbank, but lose credibility with your list and become a referral whores.

pt49, Dec 5, 2007 IP
  13. georgecotton

georgecotton Peon

Best Answers:
    I've seen this product marketed like hell over the net, simply search anything to do with google and free and the adwords section on the results page is chock full of em.

I really think clickbank should enforce what is being sold through them because this program really is a travesty.

georgecotton, Dec 5, 2007 IP
  14. dropship

dropship Active Member

Best Answers:
    Basically what happens is the owner of the site gets a bunch of JV list partners together and they all blast out the site at the same time for the launch to hundreds of thousands of people so the CB gravity goes through the roof for a bit but then when the product hype dies and if the product is no good, it will fall off the marketplace quick!

dropship, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  15. amund94

amund94 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    amund94, Dec 15, 2007 IP
  16. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    if i read another thread covering "get google ads free" i jump out of the window :)

GeorgR., Dec 15, 2007 IP
  17. kennick

kennick Peon

Best Answers:
    Before you jump out the window and fall screaming to perhaps an agonizing death, or even worse, life confined to a wheelchair, whether you agree or not this product still sells like hot cakes and it's into it's fifth edition. I know, I sell it.

kennick, Dec 17, 2007 IP
  18. seocracker

seocracker Active Member

Best Answers:
    seocracker, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  19. GeronimoRubio

GeronimoRubio Guest

Best Answers:
    Ryan Moran of Ryan's reviews made a video review and a review on his page about this product. He also say it is a HUGE SCAM. So the word out in the affiliate world is SCAM, avoid it.

GeronimoRubio, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  20. GGAF-Reviewer

GGAF-Reviewer Peon

Best Answers:
    Nothing ventured nothing gained. I'll give it a go. I'm also going to report my results in a blog - http://ggaf-scamyesorno.blogspot.com/ Follow my progress

GGAF-Reviewer, May 20, 2008 IP