1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Get Fresh and Quality Contents At Best Rates

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Rt Ben, Apr 11, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello!

My name is RT ben and I feel that I would be an ideal candidate for your article writing project. I have over 7 years of article and blog writing experience under my belt, and I’ve written in nearly every niche under the sun.

I possess strong research and SEO skills, and delivering quality work in a timely manner is my specialty. The satisfaction of my client is priority number one, and I am more than happy to make any revisions (if ever necessary) until my client is 100% happy with my work.

If you need someone who can follow instructions well and who can learn a new procedure or system very quickly, you’ll find all of those qualities right here in me.

I have samples of my past work available for you to review, upon your request, so that you can get a feel for my writing style and skill level and decide if it would be a good fit for your project.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience and we can discuss everything in further detail. I am a full-time writer with plenty of time to dedicate to your work, and I am ready to get started working with you right away.
    I usually ask for a rate of $2 per 100 words to start (negotiable)
    Waiting for the first work.
    Sincerely,
    RT ben.​

Rt Ben, Apr 11, 2017 IP
  2. goldieregalado

goldieregalado Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sample Please..

goldieregalado, Apr 26, 2017 IP
  3. Quidditas

Quidditas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I ordered an article from RT ben. I would say that the quality of the article was good for the price, and it was delivered in a very reasonable time. RT ben was easy to work with and also willing to make revisions based on feedback.

During the period of several years I've needed the services of many writers for various projects, and probably less than 50% of them have been such that I would consider employing them again for future projects, but this writer is one of them. I'd be happy to consider RT ben for future projects.

Quidditas, Jul 14, 2017 IP
    Rt Ben likes this.
  4. jagpreet1058

jagpreet1058 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I am interested to hire your services to create posts on the "Top 10" theme. Topic can be anything. It could be nature, technology, health etc. All I want to make sure it is weird and crazy list. For example, Top 10 ways you can earn money while you go back to home, Top 10 weird roads in US, Top 10 ways college make you dumb. If you talking about some facts, it needs to be supported with references. Each post should be minimum 1800 words in length and without images/videos links.

I would pay $10 for each post you make. I will be doing a copyscape check on my end. So, I hope it would be your own work.
    This would be a very long term project and all the payments would be made through PayPal.

If you are interested. Please leave me PM, we'll take the conversation forward.

Regards,
    Jags

jagpreet1058, Jul 28, 2017 IP
  5. Mem700X

Mem700X Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please PM me! Have lots of work for you.

Mem700X, Oct 16, 2017 IP
  6. Nurkan

Nurkan Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 30
    still active ?

Nurkan, May 1, 2018 IP
  7. Rt Ben

Rt Ben Active Member