1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Get Featured on FORBES.com [Must Have]

Discussion in 'Services' started by Mr_Kumar, Jan 31, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi All,​

After a long wait, I am now quite able to get some genuine and valuable website featured on...
    [​IMG]

Besides Forbes, I am offering
    Entrepreneur.com Posting
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    IMPORTANT things to consider--
    • This is NOT for everyone who can spend thousands of bucks. Your website/business MUST have something worthy to be discussed on Forbes. If you think that you have something really worthy to share then contact me, else, I'm sorry.
    • You have to work on the post content, as you know your business better than anyone else. So, you know in what context your business should be linked in the article. I CANNOT accept your given article as it is. I'll take just a few things (the idea of the topic, statistics, facts etc.), better you give me few things only. I'll discuss it in details via PM.
    • Don't expect to have a backlink with any anchor. Most of the times, brand or domain name will be used as the anchor. Sometimes, other logical & appropriate keyword or some phrase around it will be used.
    • Topics could be anything related to your niche/industry. And there will be other outgoing links as well to refer other people or company or article or whatever.
    • Keep some patience. This may take up to approx 8 weeks time.

TERMS--
    • NO Guarantee that your post will be published. If failed to publish then FULL refund.
    • 50% UPFRONT is mandatory. Rest 50% on delivery. Rest assured, I'm on DP forums for last 10 years, and have achieved BIG SUCCESS with buyers in Past. Got over 380 iTrade Positive reviews in old DP forums system. You can TRUST ME, I'm Dependable.
    • Average Time duration required is 8 weeks. [6 to 10 Weeks]
    • Above "IMPORTANT things to consider" must be accepted.

NOTE--
    There are MORE THINGS to discuss. PM me NOW!
    Best Regards,
    Mr_Kumar

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
    Mr_Kumar, Jan 31, 2017 IP
  2. GJWi

GJWi Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please share with me your sites and prices or add me on skype:

Thankyou.

GJWi, Mar 8, 2017 IP
  3. NewTier

NewTier Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Paid seller, and seller has not responded for one week. I've open a dispute.

NewTier, Mar 26, 2017 IP
  4. knowledgeherald

knowledgeherald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Has the dispute solved?

knowledgeherald, Dec 26, 2017 IP