1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Get fast page rank with high-quality content writing on your website and blog

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Parker shown, Jul 1, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi All,

First of all thank you to visit my thread,I can assure you it will be worthful for you to read my thread as well use my service,Its my ''GUARANTEE''

A Google updation can ruins your entire page ranking and position of your online business on the web. SEO assistance from Our company can help you in recovering from such online business and ranking related problems. I am Parker Shown as owner of the firm is working to provide you revolutionary strategies of recover from Google updation related threats. You can choose SEO package based on your needs and requirements. Services you can get here includes general writing, SEO writing, web content, LSI writing, blog writing, guest post writing, press release writing, etc the across globe.

Service offerings

General writing:

Our creative team provides various services such as product/service description, marketing and promotion slogans and quotes, articles and newsletters, company details and history, terms of services and conditions, private policies and many more.

SEO writing:

Our SEO services successfully help them to increase the traffic towards their websites. Ingenious and innovative quotes and original content created by our experts help to reach superior number of client’s coverage, and multiplying the database.

Web content:

Starting from SEO, SEM, Social media campaigns, content for internet users to designing newsletter campaigns and many more is provided by our team. The service can help the client expanding its presence online, varying the traffic through blogs, audio/visual presentation etc, and staying connected through social media websites, as well.

Blog writing:

Companies are extensively using blogs as an effective marketing and promotion tool. Our company provides the client, blog post writing, titles, making appealing visual blog post for the clients, providing consistently blog writing on various issues of your industry. The blog writing can help attract more viewers with the kind of unique services offered by our creators on various topics related to your industry niche.

Guest post writing:

It simply means to write and publish an article on someone else’s website and blog. We provide a high quality and innovative article on related topic by our pool of professional writers, which is then published on the relevant industry websites. The core of the service is to provide complete link of your website in the posts to increase the traffic, helping building awareness about the business, creating unique posts by professional writers, attracting the targeted audience.

Press release writing:

Our Company provides one of the best professional services in press releases writing wherein pool of writers gather all the information as you desire from your websites and other sources and make a press release for you on the relevant topic. Until you feel satisfied, you can review the document, suggest changes, and we will reproduce the same.

Benefits

Improved Traffic:

Our services help to improve the traffic of the visitors on the website with the effective and attractive articles and words.

Increase ROI:

Our services assist the clients to manage the traffic easily while they continue focusing on their business. This in turn increase sales, revenue and high returns on investments.

Brand Awareness:

Services like press release, guest post can improve the brand awareness about your company and make you visible in the industry.

Expansion of Clients Bandwidth:

The key is to help our clientele to let them focus on their business strategies and we focus on your market to improve. The services help to increase new bandwidth of the customers as well as sustain old clients.

Look at the types of content writing services and their prices
    • $5 per ( 400-500 words) for SEO articles, product reviews, technical writing, and medical content
    • $1 per(100 words) for Web content ,Press releases and professional grade LSI content writing services
    • $5 for Ezine articles
    • $5 per(500 words) for Guest post writing

Contact Details:

Gmail ID:

Skype ID: parker.shown99

You can see our sample work here.

http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Martin_Swan

Shoot me a PM Or Post any time if you are interested.

Regards,
    Parker

Parker shown, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  2. deadcode

deadcode Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I was surfing through threads when I landed on this. So I thought I should share my experience with Parker. He is a highly recommended content writer. I have been his regular client for almost 6 months and I still hire him occasionally for my current projects. He provides the best ezinearticle submission service, many of my blogs got high ranked due to his ezine services. He also provides great guest posting work. His guest posts are loved by the blog owner, me and of course Google. If you are planning to build links for your website his guest posting work is highly recommended and if you want someone to write content for your blogs probably none is better than him. You won't regret hiring him.

deadcode, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  3. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Great articles. Recomanded !

Matei Gavriluta, Jul 1, 2013 IP
    Parker shown likes this.
  4. Freddy81

Freddy81 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ordered 350 articles. Got them fast and of decent quality. Will use their services again.

Freddy81, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  5. Estragon

Estragon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    A great post that inspires trust and exudes professionalism!

Estragon, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  6. zenalisha

zenalisha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I need 15-20 articles per week for ezine sent an email also on your email id reply me on DM or email

zenalisha, Nov 9, 2013 IP