1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get Back-links from Search Engines

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by rihsam, May 7, 2019.

How to get backlinks from search engines?is it possible? I can see sometimes when getting link reports linked domains as google or yahoo.
    SEMrush

rihsam, May 7, 2019 IP
    SEMrush
  2. HelgaHlg

HelgaHlg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As for me there are a lot of methods to make your rank higher. For example, guest blogging. Why? Cause it is one of the quickest way to get quality backlinks.
    Use social media to post your content there and as a result you can get better Social Media Traffic.Reach out to forums, newspapers, and communities to spread more about you and get a backlink at the same time.
    Use also email outreach to influencers, broken links method and other methods and never waste your time with links that might cause trouble.You need to build only quality backlinks.

HelgaHlg, May 14, 2019 IP
    rihsam likes this.
  3. romiebranham

romiebranham Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, the easiest way to get quality backlinks is by submitting do follow sites like social bookmark.

romiebranham, Aug 23, 2019 IP
  4. manseork

manseork Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is from my own experience that I have implemented on my site, if you do the analytic part of your site properly then you'll see that there will be a flow of traffic to your site. Also, adding your sitemap on the Google search console will also be helpful. The more you can do that you can put the verification codes from the several search engines (like Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yandex) abd see that the search engine itself will send search traffic to your site. Initially it sends "Test Traffic" to your site, after having the final confirmation there will be a tiny flow of traffic to your site from these search engines. Really works, check with your sites.

manseork, Sep 9, 2019 IP