1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Get an online Twitter presence! (business or individual)

Discussion in 'Services' started by Matthew H, Jul 30, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello all,

For only $39.99, you can get a real and valid online Twitter presence! If you have a company or individual Twitter profile, we can make sure your profile reaches real people and that you gain real followers who are interested in your content.

Now, what you get for $39.99:

- your account will be followed by a minimum of 40 VERIFIED Twitter accounts. Verified accounts are usually celebrities and companies, with the blue Twitter "verified" badge. If you use Twitter, you'll know what this means.
    - your account will also be followed by a minimum of 100 UNVERIFIED Twitter accounts. These are regular Twitter accounts that have not been Twitter "verified".

Being followed by Verified Twitter users gives people the impression that your brand or product is legitimate as celebrities or businesses believe in it. These verified Twitter accounts are real accounts managed by real people and they will follow you indefinitely.

If you have any questions, please PM me. I only accept PayPal and you should pay using the Instant Pay feature you see here on this thread. After payment, you should PM me your Twitter profile link, along with your paypal payment transaction ID.

Thanks everyone and I look forward to some orders!

Matthew H, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  2. tavenger5

tavenger5 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do NOT send money to this person. They took mine and I never heard from them again.

tavenger5, Aug 14, 2013 IP
  3. iamazeme

iamazeme Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what a shame! did he fill your order?

iamazeme, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  4. tavenger5

tavenger5 Well-Known Member