1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get a custom dropshipping based web store - 5 reviews avaliable for $299

Discussion in 'Sites' started by BiGRob, Jul 20, 2009.

1. filma

filma Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wait, please tell me if I have misunderstood your service, so this is what I've understood :

I give you a category and you'll find the suppliers (multiple ?) and create a site using those suppliers. That's what I understood, mainly all I wanted to know is how many items would I have ? If it's only 50 etc. then I don't see much point in paying $300 for it. I'm well aware that you need to find a decent supplier, I'm assuming you are supplying the same, yes or no?

If I have understood this, i'll take the last review copy.

filma, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  2. BiGRob

BiGRob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi

Yes, you understood correctly.

For the sake of the $299 review site, I can use up t 3 suppliers and have them all going concurrently.

You'll be well oer 1,000 products depending on the supplier, so that won't be a problem.

I'll send you detailed numbers and more about quality dropshippers a little later now that I'm sure that you're truly interested.

---

All 5 review site have been filled.

Thanks everyone for your interest.

BiGRob, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  3. nodropship

nodropship Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So these are all gone? What niches were available? Can you develop these in any niche? Do you have a dropshipper of fishing goods or hand tools?

nodropship, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  4. BiGRob

BiGRob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Waiting on 2 deposits which would fill up the $299 site spots, but people tend to back out of these things.

Just about

No, There doesn't seem to be a reputable dropshipper of fishing supplies and you're the 3rd person to ask about that.

I guess it's one of those niches that can't be fulfilled via dropshipping. If someone did find a way to dropship these products, they'd probably be doing very well right now.

(Not sure what you mean by hand tools, like hammers and screwdrivers?)

---

BTW, I like your site, and it's very true.

On ebay, its all about volume. Sell a 1,000 items at $1 profit, you'll make $1,000.

Ebay is NOT made for dropshipping, you're forced to sell too low to compete. But of course, there are 100 exceptions to every rule.

BiGRob, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  5. kingsley

kingsley Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    has any use him

kingsley, Dec 30, 2009 IP