1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get a custom dropshipping based web store - 5 reviews avaliable for $299

Discussion in 'Sites' started by BiGRob, Jul 20, 2009.

Hi

We're opening up a web site that offers start up business solutions for very affordable prices.

We're looking to build our portfolio, so I'm offering to make 5 sites for $299 each.

--

Here's what we do.

We build customized dropshipping based web stores out of joomla using the virtuemart component.

I install joomla
    Organize and upload all of the products
    Handle all of the product images
    Design a custom logo
    Further customize the licensed and purchased joomla template.

The end result is a completely unique web business which involves no inventory, and no headaches on your part.

I want to stress that this price is for the first 5 orders only. The prices for future sites will be varied based on the dropshipping service that you require.

---

Here are the different types of dropshippers that we have available...

General Electronics
    Computer Software and Accessories
    Apparel
    Skin Care and Cosmetics
    Health and Wellness
    Movie Posters
    Skateboarding
    Anime
    Watches
    Video Games
    Hunting and Camping equipment
    Home and Garden
    DVDs

The above have all been reviewed by us, and have been proven to be legit.

Or we can use any dropshipper that you may know of.

The main site will include a list of all of the products that are available to dropship.

---

You can view a few past examples of our work below.
    http://marketplace.sitepoint.com/users/146122/profile

If you are interested, please PM me or email me at info [at] delitaweb.com and let me know what type of site you are interested in, and any information that is of relevance.

Thanks
    Rob
    DelitaWeb.com

BiGRob, Jul 20, 2009 IP
  2. ac3_spad3s

ac3_spad3s Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    The link to your example is broken. Can you please fix it? Thanks

ac3_spad3s, Jul 20, 2009 IP
  3. BiGRob

BiGRob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi

That isn't a link to an example, it's a link to my sitepoint profile with examples in it.

Here are some examples
    http://www.animefeeder.com
    (old) http://www.papagizmo.com
    http://www.sourceanime.com

I have a list of several other anime sites as well, but the main point of this deal is to build my portfolio of different sites, so I'm not looking to make more of those for now.

Please note that a few of my past clients do not wish to have their site in the public.

BiGRob, Jul 20, 2009 IP
  4. avis03

avis03 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi, just making sure, the sites you build will be SEO optimized right? like i want title tags all to be product title, main keywords, etc.
    Also, can you pm me the products list(along with prices) or dropshippers for the following categories:
    watches, apparel, computer software, hunting/camping equipment.
    Do you have anymore site examples?
    Thanks, please pm me.

avis03, Jul 20, 2009 IP
  5. DSTSindustries

DSTSindustries Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Rob can you please tell me what source you are using to synch your virutemart inventory to your drop shippers inventory. How will a product be displayed if not in stock with your drop shipper what feeds is your drop shipper running and how often is the virtuemart inventory updated and synched to the supplier. Would this be done automated with the Cron side of the server or would we have to do it manually with a CSV feed, and if so what is done to prevent the CSV script from over writing any category names we would change on the left ?

What payment gateway modules are you including with the Virtuemart.??

Good luck and thank you for your response.

DSTSindustries, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  6. BiGRob

BiGRob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi

Yes, they will be seo optimized and I can make sure that tags and even the title bar will be main keywords.

I will PM you with dropshipper information

Those are great questions, these are important things to note that I failed to mention above.

As of right now, we do not have the ability to auto update the inventory. We sync the product data manually at the moment.

This may be a problem when dealing with a certain types of products and dealing with large inventories in general. We will have this ability in the future, and I can also point you towards a company who does have this ability right now if you'd like.

--

We can include any payment module that you need, but we'll just use the stock modules to begin with.

BiGRob, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  7. createrk

createrk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I have some more queries on this.

1. Is it possible for you to use OScommerce instead of joomla? Also what advantages you have on Joomla rather than using oscommerce which is more secure and easy to do ecommerce website.
    2. What is the turnaround time to complete a website?
    3. The cost is somewhat high even for review. A normal oscommerce site can be obtained for $150 - $200 with all the feature. Would you lower the price?

Also please PM me the list of supplier you would be using for the sites and are they approved and genuine enough?

Thanks in advance.

createrk, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  8. BiGRob

BiGRob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1.) It's possible, but I consider myself a virtuemart expert. Both the turnaround time and the quality will be higher with a virtuemart site made by me.

Joomla's templating system is better I'd say, the overall design of the frontend is better and more customizable in my opinion.

There are a ton more options for backend customization such as seo optimization choices.

2.) That depends on the site, and will be discussed with the buyer prior to the sale, but no more than 2 weeks.

It mostly depends on what sort of datafiles we obtain from the dropshipper.

3.) If you can find quality web developers that are willing to do quality custom work for $150, I say go for it.

Sending PM now

BiGRob, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  9. GBWH

GBWH Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how do the prices compare to other vendors?

can you give an exaple of an item you sell and the mark up

ty

c

GBWH, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  10. BiGRob

BiGRob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have been receiving PMs asking about "our products" and "can I see your product list"

We aren't a dropshipper, we don't have products. We make web stores using any and all dropshippers.

There are hundreds and hundreds of different dropshippers with different products and different prices. We can build a site using almost all of these dropshippers. The only prerequisite being they have to have some sort of datafile and access to product image downloads.

I can't reply to PMs and comments asking for the price mark ups or the product lists, because there are xx milllions of products available on the net to dropship.

--

If you're looking for a specific type of product, I can help find a reliable dropshipper, but I can't list off every dropshipper out there.

BiGRob, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  11. GBWH

GBWH Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just pick one product.

I dont care which one it is.

I just want to see if there is money to be made from the markup and the sale of a drop shipped item

ty

c

GBWH, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  12. filma

filma Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Health and Wellness
    Skin Care and Cosmetics
    Apparel
    Home and Garden
    Hunting and Camping equipment

What are the general profit margins and can I dropship seeing as I live in the UK, also have you previously used the dropshippers mentioned, guarantee they supply etc. I already know that the anime on is for the US / Canada only.

Also do you sort out the delivery system as well ? I always found that very long to set up.

filma, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  13. BiGRob

BiGRob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi

I apologize for the late reply, DP has been acting funnier than usual lately...

I do have confirmed quality dropshippers for the categories that you have listed. T

There really isn't a general profit margin for dropshipping, I've gotten 70% profit on some orders, and 10% profit on others, when I say I really can't predict it, it's true.

If you send me a PM and show your interest, I'll be more than happy to go over specific prices and margins with some of the different confirmed suppliers.

Living in the UK is generally not a problem, but it all depends on where you market to. (Basically google.com or google.co.uk) But most dropshippers, and in fact all of the confirmed dropshippers allow UK users, and a large number of them are based in the U.K.

P.S.
    Chuck Norris can see all ;)

BiGRob, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  14. filma

filma Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sounds interesting, would the site that you are setting up be using multiple drop-shippers ?

Also as I asked before, will be configuring the whole site, i.e : Shipping

filma, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  15. BiGRob

BiGRob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry, I missed that. I will set up the shipping module or modules and configure the entire site.

I can use multiple dropshippers within reason, we'll say up to 3 for the review sites.

2 reviews left for $299

BiGRob, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  16. NaNar

NaNar Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How many products do you add (if I missed it sorry) what if I want 500 products :)

NaNar, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  17. BiGRob

BiGRob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Most dropshippers and wholesalers have datafiles.

So as long as there is a data file with images linked to them in some way, I can handle any amount of products.

If there is no data file, or if the data file doesnt link to the images, then it may not be possible. You might want to look for some sort of a data entry service to link the images to the data.

BiGRob, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  18. avis03

avis03 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, still awaiting for my pm with wholesaler/dropshipper information I asked above. Thanks

avis03, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  19. filma

filma Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Health and Wellness
    Skin Care and Cosmetics

Can you show me the two, possible previews, or at least item numbers and potential profit margins. Please leave me a review place, as I need details before I decide on a category.

filma, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  20. BiGRob

BiGRob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Filma

We make web sites, we can't do the research for you.

As stated above, there are hundreds of good of dropshippers available to choose from.

I can not show you previews, but the numbers are available on the varies dropshippers's websites. Please take in to account that profit margins are vastly different from product to product anyway, not just from supplier to supplier.

I could show you 1 item from 1 dropshipper with a profit of $300, while all of the other products available from that supplier have margins of $10.

If you (not you as in filma, you as in whoever is considering this) don't care enough to find the best supplier, there is little chance that your site will be successful

We're in the business of created successful sites, not quick fix fun for a month waste of money sites like some companies.

Only 1 $299 review site available.

BiGRob, Jul 25, 2009 IP