1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get 31 Permanent Links

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by aaron_nimocks, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aaron_nimocks

aaron_nimocks Im kind of a big deal Staff

Best Answers:
    Well I listed in here that I am only accepting high quality sites. If you want to know I didnt accept your sites for 1 of 2 reasons.

1. I didnt check it until I already announced I am not accepting free offers no more.

2. Your site http://www.create-an-income.com/ wasnt high quality like I stated I was looking for in the thread. There is nothing unique about it and there were quite a few pages that didnt even have a template. Like your directory and your add url page.

I really dont like coming back here and posting stuff like this because I almost feel like I am insulting your sites but if you post a question on the guidelines I must respond. No offense to you or your site was intended.

aaron_nimocks, Feb 9, 2007 IP
  2. aaron_nimocks

aaron_nimocks Im kind of a big deal Staff

Best Answers:
    This is where I said it.

*note* I will only accept QUALITY sites for the free submissions.

I also posted I only accepted 1 directory submission and it was a PR6 directory.

My personal opinion is general directories would never be a high quality site. They dont contain any usefull information and are normally there just to sell links.

You get the email when the site is disapproved saying your site was disapproved but if you want to skip the approval process then you can pay the $30 and get approved on all the sites. I didnt see where that can be confusing.

aaron_nimocks, Feb 9, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.