1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get 30,000 Backlinks To Your Site $20 (Limited Special for DP Members ) Pro Package

Discussion in 'Services' started by foreclosureking, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foreclosureking

foreclosureking Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Now you can raise your page rank with Google by getting backlinks placed on High PR Authority Sites

Why is getting one-way backlinks from Sites with a Page Rank of 4 and higher so important?

Sites with higher Page Rank or ( PR ) of 4 and higher are considered by Google to be very important and trusted authority sites. This means that if you have a one-way backlink pointing to your site from an authority site, this is like they're vouching or voting for your site.

If you are looking to get to the top of the search engines, one way to do that is to get backlinks pointing to your URL. Some companies charge a per month fee to place your link on their page, but you don't have to pay monthly fees anymore.

ALL BACKLINKS ARE A MINIMUM OF A PR-4 AND GO AS HIGH PR-9 GUARANTEED!!​

Our backlinks are not forum post or blog comments but they are placed inside of high authority sites and are permanent, Dofollow, which means that page rank does pass through to help your site achieve page rank itself.

CAN I USE ANCHOR TEXT?

Some sites allow anchor text and others do not. However anchor text is NOT very important because the links are from authority sites. Just make sure that you are using your keywords within the title tags of your website.

DO I NEED THOUSAND OF LINKS IN ORDER TO RAISE MY RANKINGS?

No. Most sites do not need a lot of backlinks from high page rank sites, again because these are really powerful authority websites and are already sites trusted by google.

WILL I GET BANNED OR DE-INDEXED FOR HIGH PR BACKLINKS?

The short answer is no, because your backlinks will filter in over time and not all at one time, so it looks more natural.

Reports:

Every order comes complete with a report showing you where your links were placed for your records.

ORDER YOUR HIGH PR BACKLINKS TODAY!

High Backlinks packages are as follows:

Get 50 high Page Rank 4+ backlinks for $30

Get 100 high Page Rank 4+ backlinks for $50

Get 200 high Page Rank 4+ backlinks for $75

Get 250 high Page Rank 4+ backlinks for $100

Get 500 high Page Rank 4+ backlinks for $150

ALL PRICES ARE A ONE TIME FEE ( NOT MONTHLY )​

PM ME TO ORDER
    [/FONT]

foreclosureking, Jun 23, 2009 IP
  2. foreclosureking

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We will do a few more of the weekend specials

Get both the 1,000 backlinks + 20 High PR baclinks for $30

Or

Get both 30k backlinks package + 50 High PR backlinks for $50

Turn times are 24 - 48 hours due to the increased orders
    PM To Order.

Thanks

foreclosureking, Jun 23, 2009 IP
  3. dylandash

dylandash Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello all,

I bought the 30k backlinks package, and well, I'm not sure what this is about. I got sent a list of thousands of URLS where my links are supposed to be (and the email says they are "hidden", what that means, i don't know). After looking at about 20 of the pages, and their sources, I cannot find a single link to my site.

This looks black hat for sure, and after nearly a week, not a single backlink has shown up on my checks (yahoo, link checkers, etc). I'd say avoid this, and I definitely am hoping I can get my money back.

dylandash, Jun 24, 2009 IP
  4. foreclosureking

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    First of all, you just got your report yesterday. Your campaign wasn't run until about 48 hours ago due to a server issue that we mentioned here on the thread. It may take up to 7 days to see indexed links. Not 1 day.

SEO is not an overnight process and anything that's a short cut is considered blackhat by some, so what are you saying?

Plus, your links haven't even had a chance to get indexed yet, uh that might be why you don't see anything.

All of this was explained in the informational email that you got, if you had read it.

I really hate when people don't read, then post unfounded reports.

We have a solid service with several pages as proof. Please read your information email that came with you report before you post.

Thanks,

foreclosureking, Jun 24, 2009 IP
  5. Jona

Jona Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, how are things on your end now?
    I'm waiting the report since the 48hrs has passed ...

Pls inform here if there are any issues ... I saw u had some server problem ?

Jona, Jun 24, 2009 IP
  6. Jona

Jona Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You guys are talking about "Link checkers" here ...
    Anyone who can share a link/url to that place ?

Jona, Jun 24, 2009 IP
  7. dylandash

dylandash Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How can you call this credible when your email literally says "your link is hidden in the first comma of each page". Sorry, but that is not a practice I am familiar with, and sounds like an imaginary link to me...

8. dylandash

dylandash Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
  9. foreclosureking

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is how you place one-way backlinks without broadcasting what you're doing. This is called SEO. It creates a backlink pointing to your URL.

Oh, and that imaginary link is called anchor text. Have you heard of that???

Just because you've never heard of something doesn't make it so. It's not an imaginary link, you sound very ignorant to seo, that's all. A backlink is a backlink.

If we were running a scam this thread wouldn't be as long as it is. And as for the link that you chose to post.... that's a message board submission page. Your post never remains on a message board submission page. But I guess you never heard of that either huh?

You had over 60,000 postings for your URL and while not all of them will stick (which we know) surely you haven't gone through all 60,000 of them have you? We sent you an informational email that explained the process, how long it takes to see links and how to check for your links, and you still make negative posts.

Look, like I said before and you're still not listening.

You just got your report yesterday, so why do you keep posting when........

A. You don't know anything about SEO, that's why you hired us.
    B. Your links haven't had a chance to get indexed before you started posting.

Dude, chill out. The job has been completed as promised. If we were here ripping people off, it would be all over the thread. But instead you see many buyers and repeat buyers...... We are NOT a new service and we know what we're doing....even if you don't.

10. foreclosureking

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Jona, your campaign was in que and should be delivered to you this evening. We have already posted that turn times were about 48 hrs. due to the high number of clients ordering the High PR baclinks.

Please be patient, we want to run campaign correctly. And you can check links on Yahoo site explorer.

Thanks,

11. Jona

Jona Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank's, and no problem, take the time you need ... I'm waiting :)

Jona, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  12. Jona

Jona Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I got my report now and all I can say - I'm HAPPY with this service.
    I randomly checked some places, and on many I could see my link posted.

And I expect it to show up soon on some places where I didn't see it now when mods approve it.

Sure you can't expect to see your link on all 30,000 places, since the approval on each site is out
    of forecloseruking's control, but he did what he said: He posted to those 30,000 places.

He even posted a few thousand extra just to compensate a little, even he didn't have to.

I don't understand the guys who complained earlier ... Why don't you do this postings yourself manually?
    1 min per post for 8 hrs a day ... It will take you more than 2 month! But heck ... You WILL save those $30, great, uhh!

Naaa, this is a super service, nothing to complain about, cheap and a real timesaver and he does deliver!
    I will for sure come back with more orders!

Keep it rocking!

Jona, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  13. foreclosureking

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks Jona, for the great comments. Newbies have a knack for posting stupid comments.

foreclosureking, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  14. VinCme

VinCme Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Got the report on time and I'm happy with the service.
    If I need backlink services in the future , I will surely use his service again.

Thank You!

VinCme, Jun 26, 2009 IP
  15. anw001

anw001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    is the offer still open?

anw001, Jun 27, 2009 IP
  16. liror

liror Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    questions ,gett 50 high Page Rank 4+ backlinks for $30
    is it dofollow links ?

liror, Jun 27, 2009 IP
  17. foreclosureking

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, they are dofollow. Links are on inner High PR forums pages.

PM To order

Thanks,

foreclosureking, Jun 27, 2009 IP
  18. webtwist-design.com

webtwist-design.com Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Since May the 18th I've gained app. 50-80 links from the "so-called" 30K backlink package. This have been a complete waste of money since the few links I have gotten are totally spam links and far from the amazing 30k backlinks. A word of warning, stay away from this.

I can show pms all the way back from when the service was "provided" to me and I mention in those pms from more than 40days ago how many backlinks I had. He kept telling me to be patience but 40 days and about 50 links I know this is worthless.

I have been checking yahoo site explorer regularly to see if I gotten an increase in my backlinks, nothing happened.

He told me in a pm that he would take care of it. Of course nothing has happen. Waste of time and money and worst customer service I have experienced on DP. Trying to make me look like some sort of newbie instead of fixing the issues.

webtwist-design.com, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  19. foreclosureking

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So, I guess everyone else here is lying about being satisfied with our services. Look I have tried to explain a few times to you already, the service was completed successfully.

If your links aren't all showing up on site explorer, that's normal. No links checker ever shows all the one way links pointing to a URL. And when I said that I would take care of it, that's just what I did. We re-ran your URL again and you still say the we have bad customer service? WOW!

I tell everyone that if your site is hosted on a shared IP address like hostgator of a godaddy type site it may take ,longer for your links to show.

But as you can see from the report that you have received your links were posted.

Lastly, I'm not going to continue to back and forth with you about this. Why would we run a scam on you for $20?

Think about that. This thread is several pages long now with tons of people posting their satisfaction, including on this page. So, doesn't it make sense that the problem probably lies with your site or your hosting rather than with our service. How else would one explain it?

And, again out of good customer service, we re-ran links to your site and you still say the bulk of the links aren't showing up.

foreclosureking, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  20. mickeyman

mickeyman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to say, I have nothing to do with this thread, and with foreclosureking even bothering to (re-run) your links is a step beyond what he needed to do.

Further, no link checker is going to show every link...ever. Some can take months to show, if they show at all. Even google will not tell you ever link it sees...it just does. The link juice is there, but you visually finding it somewhere, may never come to fruition. It's just the way it is. Being a newbie or seasoned pro, has nothing to do with these facts, and they will always be that way.

So, to repeat the most important part......no link checker is going to show every link...ever.

mickeyman, Jun 28, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.