1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get 1000 USD, After Getting my site to Google no.1 for a keyword

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Andy_ameed, Dec 14, 2010.

Well, Few months back I opened this contest but The fellow I awarded this was a scam. I paid him a total of 320 usd, when he insisted that he want the money on achievement basis and wanted a starting fee. Now the fellow doesnt Get online even.

his/her user name is Tarun89. Please have a check.
    his skype is (tarun malviya)

Now again I am opening this to DP users. Anyone who has the experience and a good portfolio will be selected. Please provide me with your latest accomplishments.

keyword will be given to people who had submit a reasonable portfolio and a good SEO strategy

Also, Give me a short brief of the SEO services you will be enlisting and the how will the reporting format will be.

This time there will be no Down payment. If you want it then dont enroll. I have had with it.

$1000 USD Break down.

$100 will be paid when you reach my site for the 7th of Page 1 of google.
    $400 will be paid when you reach my site for the 5th of Page 1 of google.
    $500 will be paid when you reach my site for the 1st of Page 1 of google.

Time - Frame : 4 months.

And the when your triumphant i can promise you another two keywords like this and the SEO work in maintenance will for my site will awarded to you. We will discuss the prices later on it. Such work will be paid on monthly basis.

Thanks

Andy_ameed, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  2. SabTech

SabTech Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Man i am not an SEO guy But can you explain to me how You can make a conttest for SEO? :S

I mean how you will track who did the Keyword on the 1st page?

Thanks.

P.S I am asking coz i would like to do something alike

SabTech, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  3. Andy_ameed

Andy_ameed Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Guys !!! Il make some Doubts clear!!!

This will be awarded to a guy who presents the best port folio and SEO background. And the selected Guy from here will be awarded the project. But Payment will be provided to him for his work as broken down in the thread.

I will provide the the relevant keyword and site details as mention above, to people who are really serious about this and puts forward a good work portfolio.

I hope I replied to all the PM's . :)

Thanks

Andy_ameed, Dec 14, 2010 IP