1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Get 10 Articles for $20 or 20 Articles for $40 - 500 words each - This is for any niche

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by masterbusiness, Aug 20, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    If you are in need of a unique blog post or article on any subject or topic, all you have to do is to employ my services. In terms of quality, rest assured that you will only get the best in quality. We have been working as an editors and ghost writers online for more than seven years.

Why Choose Us?

100% Unique Blogs Posts or Article Reviews
    Written by Native English Writers
    Superior in Quality
    Without Grammatical or Typographic Errors
    Free Revisions & On-Time Delivery

Turnaround Time:
    3 to 7 days

Special Offer:
    Get 20 Articles for $40
    500 to 600 words each

Get 10 Articles for $20
    500 to 600 words each

Get 5 Articles for $10
    500 to 600 words each

You can use this offer for General Articles, SEO Articles, and Article Reviews

Contact us to place your order or for more details.

masterbusiness, Aug 20, 2015 IP
  2. tunhima

tunhima Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hi. i want article for a article submission site. i bought this site and i need I need to introduce the this site. 1. how to work the site, Who can benefit.. 2. article: The benefits of the articles for websites... more 3 articles of your choice.
    i waiting feedback
    best regards

tunhima, Aug 20, 2015 IP
  3. devjeetsingh

devjeetsingh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    96.2% - 50
    I had ordered 7 articles in the first slot and he delivered on time but it was 18th Aug when I ordered next slot of 7 articles and still waiting for them. It has been around 21 days. Lot's of email exchange happened and everytime he is asking me to give another 24 hours. I can post screenshot of at least 10 emails when he asked me to give 24 hours. Then he said that he was sick and that was the reason he couldn't write the articles but I can see here that he is creating new threads to get new work.

It's worthless to discuss about the quality of work when you are not getting them on time.

devjeetsingh, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  4. devjeetsingh

devjeetsingh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    96.2% - 50
    Here is the URL of his other thread: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/we-are-ready-to-handle-your-bulk-order-2-per-600-to-700-words-for-limited-time.2760605/

devjeetsingh, Sep 9, 2015 IP