1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get $10 advertising credit for your feedback

Discussion in 'Websites' started by MoneyTopList.com, Jul 15, 2018.

Hi,

I have started a service which consists of two parts:

1. Users: They can subscribe to receive an educational newsletter which consists of links pointing to blog posts based on their interests. The service analyses their interests and choose 100% personalized content for every subscriber. So while one user may receive links to articles about SEO, others may get, for example, email marketing related content.

2. Advertisers: Bloggers who write internet marketing related articles can create an advertiser account and submit them for approval. When approved, they are sent to the subscribers. Advertisers have the option to place bids to get more traffic or they can simply pay nothing and possibly receive a little of traffic for free.

What kind of feedback am I looking for?
    As the service is new, I would like to make sure that both, users and advertisers, can use it without problems. For this reason, I decided for some time offer free advertising credit. So you can try the service, receive some free traffic and if you find on the website something what you believe that should be explained better (or any other problem), please let me know in this thread.

How can you claim your free advertising credit?
    Create an advertiser account, sign in and click the "Buy advertising credit" link. There is a claim button - click it and you will get instantly $10 advertising credit.

In fact, you can get more than $10 advertising credit for free. Every time you spent some advertising credit you can claim more.

What is the service URL?
    Homepage (where the users can sign up): http://revplaza.com/
    Section for advertisers: http://revplaza.com/advertisers/

Thank you for your feedback!

MoneyTopList.com, Jul 15, 2018 IP