1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GET 1,00,000 of Links. THE LINK MONSTER.Forget all other methods.Xrumer by PRO's

Discussion in 'Services' started by jallikatu, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soul_of_god

soul_of_god Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    first my one i guess :p so one more

soul_of_god, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  2. Destintonight

Destintonight Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Everyone,

I wanted to inform you that I work with Jallikatu on the xrumer side of the business.

I wanted to help answer a few questions about xrumer and also a few downright lies.

First, we have been running xrumer for about 1 year. I can say that it is a complicated program and takes several months to learn how to use it effectively. This is not something that is learned overnight.

Secondly, in regards to the google ban issue. I control over 100 domains and honestly run xrumer directly to all of my sites. This includes white hat and black hat websites. I have never seen a google ban and honestly I do not think that it exists solely for using xrumer.

we have offered people a free blast in order to send me the details of one site that they owned that was banned solely for using xrumer. This means a complete white hat site with no cloaking, redirects, malware, etc. NO ONE REPLIED! And furthermore, no one even posted any response stating that they had ever seen of heard of it happening.

Next, I tried to get one of my sites banned. Yes, you heard me right! I took a fresh domain name with a wordpress autoblog and put it on a freshly scraped list of 1.8 million urls. Once it finished, the site was sandboxed for three weeks. Then, it came out of the sandbox and took the #1 position for the keyword in the serps.

So please, for the uneducated, a 500k blast will not get your site de-indexed or banned. A sandbox is possible in any occasion, but highly unlikely.

Also, for any remember that wants to rebut this statement, you are welcome to do this directly on this thread except, you must STATE FACTS and give an example site. I can smell bs a mile away, so save yourself and don't waste both of our time.

In reference to xrumer being a spam tool. Spam is classified as UCE/UBE, xrumer is incapable of sending email, therefore it is NOT A SPAM TOOL. It is simply an autoposting software. What it posts and where it posts depends solely on the operator. Use of automated posting software is not illegal in the United States.

Now that you understand this, many people consider anything that they don't wish to see on their site or any other as "spam". Your spam is actually just a unwanted comment or unwanted forum posting.

So basically, if I don't like the first 5 results in google, is this "spam"? Should we have the owners of google arrested for "spamming" me?

In reference to the angry forum owners, there are things that can be done to prevent xrumer from posting on your site. Rather than get angry, we can implement a mod that will prevent this from happening. We charge $50 for this service. Contact Jallikatu for more information. We can secure comments, guestbooks, blogs and forums easily.

The issue that most have with xrumer, is that it is not a "white hat" tool that actually does produce results. About 75% of seo is backlinking. Therefore he who has the most and highest pr backlinks will win the game against those who don't.

Does this mean that xrumer will make you #1 in the serps from a single blast?

Of course not for most niches. For smaller ones, quite possibly. Look at some niches and you will find that the #1 spot is controlled by a site with a Million to many Million backlinks. A single xrumer blast is a good start but will not be on the same playing field as these competitors.

In regards to people on forums knowing what it is, the answer is yes in most cases. All of the techniques have been beaten to death and you can reword or write it any way you want it.

Xrumer shines when you have the skills to build a large list of unmoderated forums, guestbooks, comments lists and blogs. The other xrumer owners know this as well. This way you post, it's successful and it stays.

The trick is not fooling the webmasters into thinking you are not link posting, but to find the unmoderated places with pr to post to. This way the comments can be as "spammy" looking as you want them to be, without risk.

The real benefit to xrumer is in the list that you are posting to. It's kind of like mass mailing. The money is in the list.

we can also recommend doorways for those who want benefits without the risk.

This is PR-laundering. The downside of this method is that only about 28% of the pr-juice is passed on to your main site. This means that you need more massive xrumer campaigns to overcome this obstacle.

In my opinion xrumer works better with regular usage. We are offering a weekly and monthly shared blast service for our customers.

A weekly or monthly 100k blast will have better overall effects than one massive blast.

For those that are seeking a white hat type seo boost while utilizing xrumer, we recommend the following:

Ten doorway sites, consisting of doorway pages or autoblogs, each targeting various keywords, using on-page wh seo. Each of these will only have several links to random pages of your site (no other outbound links). Then
    massively xrumer these doorways regularly (weekly blast).

We can also do traffic redirection and cloaking, etc. We use the best software available that is currently not detected as a redirect. However, it is possible that google may catch on to this method and ban the cloaking/redirect doorways.

Our doorway generator is not the common commercial garbage that you will normally find on the net. Ours is a custom russian program that has fewer than ten copies in existence. It produces EXCELLENT doorways and the footprint is not noticed by google, nor will it ever be. We can do static or dynamic doorways also.

Note: We host all autoblogs and doorways on our host and also register the domain names ourselves. This prevents your site from being linked to the doorways.

We do not provide examples of our customers sites or our doorways / autoblogs to any one. Sorry, but we cannot take the risk of someone reporting our methods or trying to report our customers. We take your security very seriously.

We also offer white hat on-site seo packages as well and can completely optimize your site for the keywords that you specify. We can fully size up your niches, get a well researched keyword list and also find the right domain name for your target site. Jallikatu can quote all prices for this.

Also, all of our Xrumer orders are processed on a First In, First Out (FIFO) system. We strive to give the best service to all of our customers. We can assure you that all of our customers will get exactly the service that they pay for.

We typically try to give more than is actually purchased. I think that some of our customers can confirm this. Also, in rare circumstances we will modify your campaign slightly in order to yield better results to you.

NOTE: We are currently running our service on two enterprise grade 8 processor servers with 16gb ram each. Each server has 20mbps bandwidth.

Xrumer blasts have been taking longer to complete than expected, so:

We have recently purchased new servers that are quad core units with dedicated 100mbps lines each and 10TB of transfer per month. They may be setup today or tomorrow. This will allow us to complete the orders 5 times as fast.

We are still processing your blasts as specified and the transfer process will take less than 15 minutes per server.

Operations will resume as normal after the initial setup.

We are also currently researching the possibility of colocating our current servers to a company that offers a 1gbit connection. We are still in the negotiation process, but if we can make this happen, we can complete a 100k blast in minutes, not hours. This depends on if we can gain approval to run xrumer on this network, not the ability to pay for the connection.

We can also offer:

Mass private messaging

Basically, this runs on a cost per hour quote. We will run xrumer on a targeted list in mass pm mode for a fixed cost per hour. Contact us for details.

Super posting packages

These super posting packages consist of using private socks proxies and a custom plugin that allows xrumer to BREAK ALL CAPTCHAS.
    Thats right, re-captcha, etc none of them will work against this service. However this plugin requires us to pay per captcha broken, so costs are easily 5 times (or more) of a normal xrumer blast.

The super posting package is designed for large scale advertising and requires extensive setup. We only offer this for 200K packages and up.

Expect prices to be in the area of $3 per 1k blast, with a 200k firm minimum. Everything will be targeted at your niche.

We are also going to implement two new posting softwares to our services within the next month. These softwares and not commercially available, but can post to comments lists, guestbooks and blogs with an astounding rate. Look forward to this service!

Destintonight, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  3. Bleze

Bleze Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm looking forward to make business with you.

Bleze, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  4. soul_of_god

soul_of_god Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what a nice reviews :p btw i already gave him an order:)

soul_of_god, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  5. jallikatu

jallikatu Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Please choose one of the packages below and send me your site url and few keywords related to your site. PM'd you payment info.

Trial package
    100 k blasts 20 dollars

Regular package.
    100 k stealth blasts 40 dollars

Mega package

500 k blasts 70 dollars.

Package Invisible
    500k stealth blasts 120 dollars.

If you need a freshly harvested list for your blast add 10 dollars. For Mega pack alone add 20 dollars.

Stealth blast is one where we first post our messages in forums, wikis, guestbooks, leave it idle for 4 days and then we add links. This increases the rate of success and it is highly recommended.

Package "doorway special" 1

A doorway or blog with interlinking to your site.
    with 100k blast to the doorway or blog. This offers a little seo and peace of mind. $50 dollars

package "condom special"

10 doorway pages or blogs interlinking to your site,
    with 100k blasts to each of the doorway pages or blogs. Get strong SEO and peace of
    mind that your money site is well protected. 200 dollars

jallikatu, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  6. jophan

jophan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    for what kind of keywords is the trial package enough, roughly speaking?
    keywords with how many results are qualified for this trial package?

jophan, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  7. jallikatu

jallikatu Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Well it will be difficult to say without knowing what the competition is like. Many a time for a keyword with the same no of results the ease with which you can rank for varies to a great extent.

It will be tough to say even roughly.

A good strategy would be to try a package, see what the results are like and order more if required.

jallikatu, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  8. CylonX

CylonX Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you do an approximate estimation how many vistors can bring your package:

Package "doorway special" 1

A doorway or blog with interlinking to your site.
    with 100k blast to the doorway or blog. This offers a little seo and peace of mind. $50 dollars

For how long it has an effect?

Thank you!

CylonX, Jul 10, 2009 IP
  9. jallikatu

jallikatu Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Thats not an easy question and it is almost impossible to give an estimate. Basically the links from doorway pages will increase your ranking for keywords. So the traffic will depend on the number of searches for the keyword, the competitiveness for the keyword and so on.

all doorways and blogs are hosted by us and will include a .info domain that is keyword targeted. Buyers have their option of targeted doorway pages, or autoblog via wordpress.
    Note: We will use generated content or scraped and rewritten content on these pages. If this is unnacceptable for you, then you can provide the content in a text document and we will add it. This must be provided before we build the pages/blogs. This package includes free hosting of the blog/doorways for 1 year.

We host all our doorways/autoblogs in europe. Domain names will come from the cheapest source and will be privacy protected.

If you prefer, we can use a squiddoo lens, blogger or other solution for your doorways, but the change of it getting flagged down is significant and beyond our control. We provide the best solution, but we will accomodate your requests.

This package provides really good value for money if you opt for an autoblog as doorway package.

The package commands a premium because of the work involved. If you would like to increase value for money you should go for 200k or more blasts for the doorways.

jallikatu, Jul 10, 2009 IP
  10. jallikatu

jallikatu Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Taking orders again. Got a new 100mbps server. The next 2 orders get a 10% discount.

Only two.

11. jophan

jophan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ok, I take the trial package. lets see what happens.
    I will send you all details sooner this day.

jophan, Jul 10, 2009 IP
  12. CylonX

CylonX Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Testing in progress. I will leave a review later.

CylonX, Jul 10, 2009 IP
  13. f1refly

f1refly Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hmm...I think I'll take the "Trial package 100 k blasts"

Do you still have that 10% discount?

How many successful backlinks can we get for 100k blasts (in average)?

Thanks

f1refly, Jul 10, 2009 IP
  14. jallikatu

jallikatu Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Got your PM, sent a reply.

All discount packages are taken.

15. maurytattoo

maurytattoo Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i would like to try the
    Mega package

500 k blasts 70 dollars

please send me details for payment by pm

thanks

Maury

maurytattoo, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  16. jophan

jophan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ok, 100k ordered, lets see if this method can bring good results for long tails.

jophan, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  17. hok2

hok2 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just got my report.

Excellent Xrummer service. I ordered the 100k postings with a freshly harvested list. I got a pretty good success rate and when I checked the report for the urls that worked, many of them stuck. I'm expecting my rankings to improve soon!

He also is very easy to communicate with and if you plan to order from him, definitely add him on IM. He's really cares about your success and offers many tips to improve the SEO of your site.

You won't go wrong if you choose him. I think that this is the best Xrummer service on DP.

hok2, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  18. khthelegend

khthelegend Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Two packages gone at discounted prices. One left. The one who posts or PM's me first gets the order at discounted price.

Trial package
    100 k blasts 20 dollars

i just wanted to write here to let you know i will use this service at discounted price.
    Pm me jallikatu.

khthelegend, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  19. bubaipal

bubaipal Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    "You should give a demo by doing a 10K Blast on a random gibberish term to show that it actually gets links"That would be great.

bubaipal, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  20. gutscher

gutscher Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I was able to get a review of this service . So far I am receiving some traffic and seeing links . I'm using it for some affiliate products..

gutscher, Jul 12, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.