1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GET 1,00,000 of Links. THE LINK MONSTER.Forget all other methods.Xrumer by PRO's

Discussion in 'Services' started by jallikatu, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    1. Are you trying to rank your website in google for those carefully selected long-tailed keywords that your fancy keyword tool suggested with little or medium success?

2. Are you writing unique articles day and night and submitting to the article directories with limited sucess?

3. Are you using fancy web2.0 sites to gain some link juice?

4. How well are the methods working out and did you get the results you expected?

Most people's answer to the first three questions will be YES and the last one will be a big no.

People, We would like to introduce to those who don't know already and hugely benefiting from it XRUMER..

So what is Xrumer?
    Xrumer is a tool that will help you get links and visitors in a scale which was previously unimaginable. It is a nightmare to forum owners, wikis, guest books and a big boon to marketers like us. It registers in forums by solving captchas and filling the required fields and posts custom Url's automatically.

Forgot all other slow method's like blog commenting, web2.0 link juice and such. By now you would have realised their usefulness. or rather................. All of us need instant gratification. Don't we? Xrumer offers you that.

Why should I use it?
    Imagine you are going to a certain place. You have two choices.
    1. Drive Schumacher's Ferrari.
    2. Good old horse carriage.
    If your choice is no 2 please don't order. If your choice is no1 PM me.

If all your competitor's are driving a Ferrari and you are on a horse carriage will it make things better.

Why me?
    A Ferrari is will win if driven by Schumacher. If not it will be in the 13th and 15th position. We have completed more than 100 blasts of xrumer and can assure you great results. We run the software on a fully dedicated server. Nothing else on it, only this bad boy.

So what does it cost you?
    We are offering a introductory price of 37$ for promoting your site to 200k forums. It works out to 0.0001 dollars per forum.Can you beat the price?

So what you need from me?
    * After payment PM me your paypal id. (Hi, We have to pay for software and servers.)
    *The url that need's to be promoted.
    * You target Keywords.
    * Your email id. (We will create a new id upon request.)

A detailed report will be sent as soon as the work is finished.

Turnaround is 48 hours max.

Looking forward to make you money.

jallikatu, May 7, 2009 IP
  2. jallikatu

jallikatu Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    To start this off I am offering a free review to one member with more than 100 itrades or one who has really high reputation. If you are interested in taking the free review or need more info please post here

jallikatu, May 9, 2009 IP
  3. thrip

thrip Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Really looking forward to reviews.

I have a 6 long tailed keywords that I am looking to build a mini site around. The most competition the site has is 15,000 competing pages. But the top result is Amazon.

Can you service boost me above this>?

thrip, May 9, 2009 IP
  4. davidweb164

davidweb164 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you mention few of your clients in DP who can practically post their review. I mean like if they give their link we can find out how many have been indexed.

davidweb164, May 9, 2009 IP
  5. jallikatu

jallikatu Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The service will definitely be great. But beating amazon, I cannot give you guarantees. If the first result is amazon and the next result are smaller players your result can be in the first page.

No legit SEO will guarantee you first results. But I can give you a guarantee you will get a great boost and the service is well worth the money.

6. jallikatu

jallikatu Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As I have mentioned above I am looking for reviews in DP. We have serviced many clients outside DP and they are extremely satisfied.

7. thrip

thrip Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your honesty.

Good luck with your service.

thrip, May 9, 2009 IP
  8. dealsonweb

dealsonweb Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't like xrumer, xrumer targets small websiter owner like people who are member of DP. I don't understand how the promotion of this spammy tool is allowed on DP (while service like social bookmarking is banned!), this is worse if not worst.

dealsonweb, May 9, 2009 IP
  9. indyguidedotinfo

indyguidedotinfo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    xrummer spams blogs and forums. Sorry to but it will get you banned in Google.
    plus piss alot of people off who have to clean up the spam

indyguidedotinfo, May 9, 2009 IP
  10. jallikatu

jallikatu Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It will never get you banned in google when done right. Even blog commenting and link exchange will get you banned from google when not done right.

We will not post spammy posts in forums. Site owners will be offended by blog comments like "wow nice article" too. Everything works when done right. Xrumer is just another type of link building but it is far more cost effective than any other method.
    People oppose things when it is new and fail to reap it's benefits. Even everyone realises the uses of xrumer and begins to use you will lose the unfair advantage that you will get if you use now.

When Galileo said world goes round the sun people opposed and now realise that it is indeed true. The same will happen in this case too.

Any smart people out there wanna try Xrumer?:D

11. jallikatu

jallikatu Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The claims people make are baseless. It's like saying "Hi, don't ride a car. You will get killed."

12. sellerscentral

sellerscentral Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    XRUMMER does work and yes if done correctly you will see results. Some backlinks will fall off but that can be good so that you don't get the Google hammer. This will be a good service to review

sellerscentral, May 10, 2009 IP
  13. cutiepie1

cutiepie1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I do not have over 100 i-traders but as nobody else has taken the opportunity to try the service for free, I would like to give it a go. I have a squidoo lens which I would like to try with this service.

Let me know if you would like to give me a review.

cutiepie1, May 11, 2009 IP
  14. jallikatu

jallikatu Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Thanks sellersentral for supporting the cause of Xrumer. Will get back to you soon.

jallikatu, May 11, 2009 IP
  15. dugu

dugu Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have over 70 itraders. I think I could give a shot of a free review.

dugu, May 11, 2009 IP
  16. sitemasters

sitemasters Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can you follow the below idea to get me links using xrummer

The typical approach to link-spamming forums, involves hitting as many as possible and hoping some will stick. However, such a gung-ho approach often yields a low success rate, as the forum mods and/or forum owner(s) are usually wary of links in posts from new members and often delete them, especially blatant spam links.
    But there is another way…
    After trying to find a stealth way to spam insert my links into forums, I came up with this tactic.
    First, put Xrumer into registration mode only, and register with a tons of forums. Ensure all email activation links have been processed by Xrumer and then make an initial post to the forums. Something like:

Hi,
    I’m new to the forum and just saying hello.

Ensure the project is saved in a separate directory with the database files and let the posts lie dormant for a while. Create a new project, register with the forums again, and make another initial post, like:

Hello guys & gals, I’m Joe!

Keeping on doing this and saving the projects in separate directories. Eventually, you’ll have hundreds of thousands of dormant posts waiting to be exploited; you could easily have several million if you wanted to!
    Now the fun starts. When you need some links, load the database ‘EForumsList’ into Xrumer from one of the projects. Modify the Message Text to include a fake signature (a few underscores) and a link. For example, the above post becomes:

Hi,
    I’m new to the forum and just saying hello.

sitemasters, May 20, 2009 IP
  17. zebra

zebra Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested. One question, if a forum member has only 1 post, wouldn't that raise flags that the membered has spammed? Can you please pm me some of your xrummer forums posts. Thanks

zebra, May 22, 2009 IP
  18. affiliatesense99

affiliatesense99 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Great service...
    I have no words to express the greatness of this service. No one can find best deal with XRmuer elsewhere.
    I am totally satisfied with this service and i am going to hire this service for my all the sites.

Thanks,

Rating : 10/10 (Not Free Review)

affiliatesense99, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  19. jallikatu

jallikatu Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the awesome review man.

I am offering a smaller package now.
    20 dollars for promoting your site to 100k forums. This is a limited time offer.

jallikatu, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  20. webtwist-design.com

webtwist-design.com Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I wouldn't mind trying this service but I'm a little wary since another user here on DP is providing a similar service. 30.000 backlinks for 30$. I purchased this service and after 40 days I've only seen an increase of app. 50 links. He keeps telling me it's because I have a shared hosting account (like 95% of all the other sites out there). So basically after 40days I've seen an increase of 50 links for 30$. I haven't seen an increase in traffic either.
    What is your estimate of how many links usually stick ?

I would be very interested in using your service if you can guarantee better results. I guess the other Dp'er doesn't know how to use Xrumer.

webtwist-design.com, Jun 30, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.